• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Superduty 7.3L Performance Shops

Ed Bister

I need some help finding a good diesel shop near Auburn Kent area. There are some things I want upgraded and oil leek fixed. I'm working on a tunnel project in San Fran CA. and don't want to wrench on my rig when I'm on my 2 week break home, I just want to load my wheeler and go to the woods. Any advice would be great as I have always done all my own work and don't know where I should have my pop's take my truck to. I would even be open to throwing the work to a competent reliable powerstroke NW member. Does anyone know if John Mathew's at Auburn Auto and Offroad does this kinda stuff? I guess I could just call him.....

I'm sure John and his guys can handle it. :awesomework: On that note, The Powershop did well by me a few years ago. :cool:

I need some help finding a good diesel shop near Auburn Kent area. There are some things I want upgraded and oil leek fixed. I'm working on a tunnel project in San Fran CA. and don't want to wrench on my rig when I'm on my 2 week break home, I just want to load my wheeler and go to the woods. Any advice would be great as I have always done all my own work and don't know where I should have my pop's take my truck to. I would even be open to throwing the work to a competent reliable powerstroke NW member. Does anyone know if John Mathew's at Auburn Auto and Offroad does this kinda stuff? I guess I could just call him.....

If john is busy I had a guy just fix my oil leaks in my 7.3 this last week, works at a dealership but does work on the side.