• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

surgery

Actually, homie's got one of the best sense of humors I know. And the truth is he's right, unless you pulled the trigger, you don't know. These are unibody reinforcements, so long as they're glued to the 'frame', they'll do what they're supposed to do. :cool:

Which is why in one of my earlier posts i said it doesnt really matter

I think I missed your sarcasm there..maybe you need to use more smilies next time. :D

Just SO tired of the endless weld bashing posts. :mad:
But but but... I used the bullshitting smile -> :;

:fawkdancesmiley:

I've had people bash my welds both behind my back and to my face. They tend to be the ones with busted bird snot welds. :rolleyes: My **** don't break.

Are you sure it's still where you left it? :;
Guaranteed. :;

I think I'm ready to locate the front axle, the crossmember is in so I can setup the long arms and start working on getting the Atlas in place... :beer:

Lost momentum on this d/t other projects. :booo:

Did however, get my TNT track bar drop bracket ordered today. Also ordered my track bar, 1 5/16" x .250" wall DOM. As I don't know the length yet, Bob is shipping me his "builder" kit. Tube will come extra long, I'll cut to length once I get all my measurements and weld in the insert. I'm ordering it with a rebuildable flex joint at either end, should make for some tighter steering as no bushings to compress. I'll rework my axle end mounting bracket to accomodate the 2 1/16 OD flex joint, which shouldn't be an issue b/c I have to raise it anyway to match my hi steer.

tracbarsystemsample.jpg

WOOT, getting closer...

TWDLs.jpg

and pics from a recent build party, atlas is IN. :cool:

Unloading, 8am:
IMG_2910.jpg

IMG_2911.jpg

IMG_2912.jpg

IMG_2913.jpg

IMG_2914.jpg

IMG_2915.jpg

IMG_2916.jpg