• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SX stickies

JJ, mine are a year and half old with lots of trail time and my daughter racing and probably in about the same condition as m cutler above....bottom line is if you heat on them and run hard they will wear considerably in terms of chunk in in center and rounded outer lugs.
Now with that said, I should have said in first post i :drinkers: wouldn't run anything else despite this.Performance is night day from TSLS and the sidewalls take quite a beating...if you already have rims then I would say buy them..call me if you want.. :drinkers:

My 43 stickies look better after 2 years of wheeling on my buggy than my 38 TSLs did after 2 years on my 80 horsepower Samurai.

Mine are 2years old and still over half tread. They are rounded off but I swear they work better now than ever!

I've had my sx stickies for about a year. After having ran 44" PB Rockers for a year, cutting one, and two front HP R&P later I went to the stickies and will never own another non sticky. After the balloon tire PBs I like the narrowness of the sx. More weight per sq. inch of tire patch on the sx maybe what makes them work so good. Heck I don't know, all I know is they work better than the PBs do.

Just swapped Bombshell over to sticky SXs from non-stickies. She says she can tell a huge difference. She actually was able to crawl some things instead of thrashing. Definitely worth the extra dollars.

yankster said:
Just swapped Bombshell over to sticky SXs from non-stickies. She says she can tell a huge difference. She actually was able to crawl some things instead of thrashing. Definitely worth the extra dollars.

Is the old set up for sale?

Damn you people. Just spent way too damn much money at Go Forth on 5 stickies. If I don't stop popping sidewalls I'm suing Hardline. :)

JJ for what its worth before i went to stickies I cut a lot of tires…mostly when i was having to hit something really hard because my tires wouldn't hook up, or i'd end up in a bad situation binding a tire because i couldn't stick a line… i found that with stickies i can run higher pressure and hook up 100% better.. so the combination of better traction leading to fewer bad situations and a few more PSI i cut way fewer tires and the reds go unbelievably better than any other tire i've ever had.. I was previously running 42 pit bull rockers at 10-12 psi… I run my reds at about 18 psi.. i hope you get the results you're looking for..

BTW- how come we never see wheelin vids of your rig? from what have seen of it - she's a bad mofo and i wanna see more :****: jus sayin! :fish:

Because I don't have a camera crew that follows me around. The people I ride with generally just ride, we don't stop and get out to film. And I just don't ride as much as I'd like. And I'm relatively boring compared to bouncers these days.

patooyee said:
Because I don't have a camera crew that follows me around. The people I ride with generally just ride, we don't stop and get out to film. And I just don't ride as much as I'd like. And I'm relatively boring compared to bouncers these days.

Lol!! Same here. Most of my youtube vids are of everyone else I ride with.

To see how I ride....just Google "paint drying" ;)

You must not be too boring if you're tearing up that many tires. The only video I've seen was a bad backflip up at Stoneylonesome. That run was definitely not boring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EsPowell said:
You must not be too boring if you're tearing up that many tires. The only video I've seen was a bad backflip up at Stoneylonesome. That run was definitely not boring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That back flip sucked and I am just now back on the trails after repairs from it. Its also the reason I am about to start getting more boring, my back can't take many more of those. Here's a quick montage of the few videos I have got this past year or so though:

Patooyee's Recent Highlights

al1tonyota said:
Everybody loves a good backflip!!! molaugh where's that vidia that bk took at the gap?

You mean that you took? :)

The best 2 clips from it are in the first video that I posted.