• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SX stickies

al1tonyota said:
Yes sir you did some pretty good romping on it that day!

Meh ... it was fun but I wouldn't say I romped on it. :) I had a lot of fun jumping that big concrete slab, I forget its name. The one that Bobby yard saled on. I think I jumped both sides 3 times. That was a blast. 'Course, the camera wasn't rolling then! :)

Come to think of it, I have way too damn much fun jumping. I'm fairly certain that jumping will end me someday.

Holy FAWK. I would LOVE to know all the damage and repairs that had to be made. Good lord man. Guess we know your cage is jam up. Jesus man. Looked like a couple thousand dollar back flip. Sheesh man. Balls to the walls !!!

kushKrawlin said:
Holy FAWK. I would LOVE to know all the damage and repairs that had to be made. Good lord man. Guess we know your cage is jam up. Jesus man. Looked like a couple thousand dollar back flip. Sheesh man. Balls to the walls !!!

There was nothing damaged mechanically. The bolts broke off on one of the rear steer arms, that's it. I had plans to rework the whole back end tubing anyway and some of that tube bent so I figured it was as good a time as any to redo it. There was about $200 worth of tubing, half of which I still have left, and a lot of time to fix it. That's it. I was definitely lucky.

Thank you. I keep saying I'm going to sell it but then I go ride and have too much fun. :)

L9s sheared. Still had the pic in my photobucket. You were lucky wrenches didn't get you when your tool bag ripped the side out.
20140124_174728_zpse8a042d7.jpg

patooyee said:
Yes, Ledge of Faith was fun!

What psi are people running in these tars?
I run 10 psi in mine. Simply because so many people I race with have bent/broken raceline wheels from low air pressure. I don't see where running any lower would really help me, but they don't wrinkle.

3 psi in the back 5 in the front. On h1s.
Put 3,5 day rides on them to help break them in. They seemed to work better for me after that. :driving:

kushKrawlin said:
I did notice your tires looked really low, i'm assuming that's why you have ripped so many?? Sure is **** look like they work tho!!

You talking to me? I've kind of increased pressure over time as I take tires out. Every tire I would increase psi by a few lbs. I was at 25 psi when I took my last one out last weekend.

Yessir. I just noticed your tires wrinkling over in one of the videos. I've always been scared to run Em that low. But I have also always noticed that it seems to work! I was pretty surprised at the amount of those tires you have ripped. But then again I watch the videos haha. And you my friend we're getting it!!! If I had the money I would buy Ur old tires from you in a heartbeat. What a deal. I'm sure you know but your rig is a badass motherfucker , just figured I would tell you again. :****:

kushKrawlin said:
Yessir. I just noticed your tires wrinkling over in one of the videos. I've always been scared to run Em that low. But I have also always noticed that it seems to work! I was pretty surprised at the amount of those tires you have ripped. But then again I watch the videos haha. And you my friend we're getting it!!! If I had the money I would buy Ur old tires from you in a heartbeat. What a deal. I'm sure you know but your rig is a badass motherfucker , just figured I would tell you again. :****:

Thank you but I am not a badass. I am just a guy with bad luck who needs to learn how to drive.

I just picked up the stickies. Can't beat ordering them on Mon. and having them in hand on Thurs. And it turns out they had been sitting there for a day also.