• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

T-case Help

There was no Cherokee in 2002, so I'll assume you're talking Grand Cherokee. Is the '02 a 4.0 or 4.7 rig? If it's a 4.0, then yes it should bolt up with no issues. If it's from a 4.7 rig, they inputs MAY be different, but I'm not sure.

John

ok yea i found an ad on craigslist im gonna find out what it came out of and what engine also. i just wanna make sure it will bolt straight up and the splines are the same cause its up in woodland WA

Well got the case, had to change the yoke, and all 6 studs cause the studs were to short, and the speedo is not gear drivin so i wont have a speedo no more lol but it will work and i hope it will be better than my last. i will hopefully have drive lines and everything else bolted up tomorrow will let know how it gos.

And so i installed it put fluid in it and put the rubber deal over the output shaft, now i took it out and idk where to shift to have it in 4x4 or 2wheel, and then the rubber thing got ate up and fluid stated to leak out the back and there is a popping still somewhere under me and so its back in the shop. and basically im screwed cause i have no clue what is going on.