• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

TacomaJD....

Got it. Posted. Thanks! Always willing to share my experiences to help someone out! A guy I know lost his right leg below knee last year just like that dude, except it was in a car wreck. I talked him through a lot of **** and got him prepared for the challenges ahead. He posted a video on Facebook last week of him doing a back flip off of a local waterfall about 30 ft high! So he's kicking ass and back to work now too!

Re: Re: TacomaJD....

TacomaJD said:
Got it. Posted. Thanks! Always willing to share my experiences to help someone out! A guy I know lost his right leg below knee last year just like that dude, except it was in a car wreck. I talked him through a lot of **** and got him prepared for the challenges ahead. He posted a video on Facebook last week of him doing a back flip off of a local waterfall about 30 ft high! So he's kicking ass and back to work now too!
I commend you for taking your experience and knowledge and helping others in similar situations that you faced!

Re: Re: TacomaJD....

TheViking said:
I commend you for taking your experience and knowledge and helping others in similar situations that you faced!
My thoughts exactly thumb.gif