• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

TacomaJD (#JDlife Tribute?)

muddinmetal

Guntersville, AL
JD is about to hit 10,000 posts and even though many a joke have been made about him being the HL "postwhore", I think some recognition is in order :flipoff1:

The question is, does JD still even hold the honor of being the #1 PW or has Kush surpassed him for the title? :stir:

JohnG : Will his post count go back to 0 like P's did or will it go 10,000 +

Re: TacomaJD

muddinmetal said:
JD is about to hit 10,000 post and even though many a joke have been made about him being the HL "postwhore", I think some recognition is in order :flipoff1:

The question is, does JD still even hold the honor of being the #1 PW or has Kush surpassed him for the title? :stir:

JohnG : Will his post count go back to 0 like P's did or will it go 10,000 +

I did not change Ps.

9fab5ca9a4add092dda4e5438aee91a5.jpg

Oh, and #jdlife lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joho75287 said:
Muddin:
You def need to start a poll so we can vote accordingly!!!

Every poll I had ever made back fired on me, got locked, and then a year or so later most people ended up sharing the same point of view I did anyways after bitching about it the first time... Remember when I tried to get rid of Batmobile Will and the majority of people defended him... then he talked **** about HL :stir:

Re: TacomaJD (#JDlife Tribure?)

zukimaster said:
I vote creepycrawler the new HL police, he has been on top of it! :flipoff1:

Hahahaha! Fawk you guys! Can't help it I am a stickler for rules. Especially easy ones that make sense.

But nope. I'll just keep heckling those who are too lazy or too apathetic to read the rules!

Also, back on topic...I think Kush has him beat! Since JD sold the red Barron, he's been slacking a little.

I think after the red barron was sold " to save money" cough cough. He was to busy trying to lose his other leg on a motorcycle,, which slowly but surely slowed down his post count. Until he decided to get the booze cruiser the the side by side it went back up in a hurry. But not nearly as much as before. Kush is doing what kush does :smoke:

muddinmetal said:
Maybe it was a server of forum issue, I could have sworn that I read on here he has so many they reset :dunno:

I distinctly remember P's count starting over

I'm just a one legged gayzer operator, so it don't count. :flipoff1: :drinkers:

PS - fix the damn title, wtf is a "tribure"? :stir:

TacomaJD said:

****, I can't spell or type. Thanks for pointing it out though, that sh*t drives me crazy :****:

TacomaJD said:

Don't insult my Rzr by calling a ranger a rzr! :gtfo:

I kid with you