• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

tc buggy??

Cross-Dune-Buggy.jpg

I hope that the new one has an LS series motor with factory fuel injection and not an old school small block with massblow.

Specs?

dang looks like the new buggy has a set of krawlers and no rear cheater steer!!!!

hinton said:
dang looks like the new buggy has a set of krawlers and no rear cheater steer!!!!
ayy i jus like to put my mind in hard predicaments hell anyone can have a solid rear axle an get a lil crooked and throw it in reverse. but get up there with all wheels turned get a lil crooked and grab reverse and get all fours driving right direction. :flipgotcha:

I figured you bought the Fat Girl 2.2...that would be pretty damn cool to have.

Yeah Yeah, being from the south I'm sure your an expert to what ice is and also know I was about 5 feet from the camera man. Another wack job that knows all.... :flipoff1:
Tha was also a bran spanky engine with about 10 minutes on it in high range 2nd gear and YES pretty much at idle. lol :flipgotcha:

HELL YEA I SAW Tim cut CYCLONES WAAAAAAAAAY FASTER N NAT at MORRIS MTN. .........in a FREAKIN FIELD....my my buddy Josh Sneed THROW UP when he got out ole FAT GURL :****: