• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

tc buggy??

HAH......HOT OFF THE PRESS.......EXCLUUUUUUSIVE SPY PICS OF TIM CAMERONS NEW BUGGY............

PERRYFLA102.jpg

PERRYFLA103.jpg

PERRYFLA105.jpg

HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :flipoff1:

Not Pimp enough to be for TC......Try this one

005_59.jpg

Wish I could find a better picture of it......Crown Royal Roll'in Porch.....rolling on King's :****:

HAH...........thats what I was callin them things ........"A PORCH ON TRACTOR TIRES" molaugh

But I got to ride on that one with the CRAZY SOUND SYSTEM for about 3 hours on Sat. ............................HELL YEA :woot: :woot: :woot: :drinkers:

Did you see the "CENTERFOLD" spread in MUDD LIFE magazine the CROWN ROYAL buggy had a few months back drool

Damn thing had three HOTTIES in DAISY DUKES crawlin all over it ...SUMBITCH :****:

and YES .......it IS rollin on KING tires ;D

benfowler87 said:
Come on guys y'all know those can't be it. No kirky seats!

I bet if TC knew that comfortable seats meant "that" would ride with you.......He woudl be rock'in Lambo seats :****:

I heard TC has chopped the top on a Barbie Jeep, raised the seat for better view over the hood and gave the grill a bit of rake to allow for 18 volt batteries. They said he is calling this one "Flight Risk" :dunno:

that'll never work, the minor dia of the splines is way smaller than the shaft :flipoff1:
holy **** that seems big.
what spline pitch is that? Something that big would have like 50 some spline in dana 45*. That has to be 30* to have that much spacing on that much dia laughing1 :eek:

Tcameron said:
Atswrite ! Shirledawg they aint ready for it ! people aint seen abuse till after this bioch rolls out BIBLE 8)

What is this BIBLE you speak of? :dunno:
Seen it in many of your post maybe I am out of the loop but I don't understand this. :fish: