• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

tc buggy??

Tcameron said:
with only 1 real driver :flipgotcha:.
n561829163_886103_997.jpg

I wont debate that brotha, We're taking our buggys to Guam next month to compete. It should be a blast :driving:

Fat Girl has sat since last june after TTC, it was pretty busted up....haha, she's fresh now, she needs a good ol' Timmy beat down thumb.gif lol

Viz said:
Yeah Yeah, being from the south I'm sure your an expert to what ice is and also know I was about 5 feet from the camera man. Another wack job that knows all.... :flipoff1:
Tha was also a bran spanky engine with about 10 minutes on it in high range 2nd gear and YES pretty much at idle. lol

Your comeback is nearly as weak as your cyclones. :flipoff1:

Tcameron said:
ay yall need to bring it back down here to ride an ill put the show on ;)
you need to keep a buggy for more them a couple months bro....lol im not riding with a rzr....c :gay:

jrhall said:
Viz said:
Yeah Yeah, being from the south I'm sure your an expert to what ice is and also know I was about 5 feet from the camera man. Another wack job that knows all.... :flipoff1:
Tha was also a bran spanky engine with about 10 minutes on it in high range 2nd gear and YES pretty much at idle. lol

Your comeback is nearly as weak as your cyclones. :flipoff1:
blaw blaw blaw :puke:

Viz, I think that Fat Girl will be a piece of 4wd history. Bryan, Tim and Cole made this buggy,Famous.

Why are you guys so worried about the next Twisted Custombuggy laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 :****: molaugh molaugh

We all know Timmies next buggy will be a razor :wtflol: :gtfo: :tc :popcorn: :flipgotcha: :flipoff1: molaugh molaugh molaugh

Y'all talkin bout that lil boy that did the wheelie trick tc? What else has he ever?

Speeding said:
Found a spy video of TC's new buggy's shakedown run. He's really building these buggies small now, this one's smaller than jenny craig! molaugh

Pfft, that one's a big one. Spy pics I saw show Tim has gone hippy and got Ol Pink back ;D

6413xy.jpg

25ga352.jpg

205w5nc.jpg

2h3pg1z.jpg

Went for the bling on the rings too

96zsk8.jpg

Just call me the Canadian Coleworx/TC nutswinger :flipoff1:

weak donuts and just cuz yall boys cant control rear steer like tim tim dont mean u gotta hate.....but keep hatin tn boys always hittin the harder line and puttin yall boys to shame

jenny craig was at Disney for Big Meats Run last weekend

camped right across from him but didn't see him do any wheelin - guess he could say the same for me though, wrong places at different times

Latest posts