• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Teh Labor Day Weekend Friedee thread... \m/ >.< \m/

TacomaJD

I LIKE CHEAP STUFF.....
I'm bored off my balls at work so how bout an early Fri-dee thread :dblthumb:

Friday - Work til roughly 8:30pm, go home hook up to truck and trailer, fuel everything up, and make sammiches for the next day's ride. Have maybe 3 or 4 brews and try to hit the sack at a decent hour.

Saturday - Lay some TSL's tracks down at Iron Gap, beer, possibly a Chattanooga, TN trip to downtown to do some pub crawling.

Sunday - most likely mow the yard at some point, beer, do some accounting homework. May go to Chattanooga if the trip there didn't get made Saturday night. If no Chatty, might go in and work a few late night hours of overtime while normal people are sleeping.

Monday - beer and for once nothing much of anything planned. Might find somewhere to carry the arsenal out and waste a few rounds. :drinkers:

And noted for all days of the weekends: AVOID ROADBLOCKS! :indianajones:

friday - load up and head to golden mountain :driving: :drinkers:
sat - more golden mnt. :driving: :drinkers:
sun - maybe a little :driving: then head to nashvegas and go out to dinner with the wifey
mon - chill out and :drinkers: or whatever else comes up

Tonight-work
Tomorrow- off in the morning, working tomorrow night till saturday at 7pm.
Sunday- work my normal 24 hrs
Monday- possibly getting deployed to LA to release our first team.... **** yeah show me the $

friday - finishing narrowing a ford 9"
saturday - build a c4, then get ready for the Michigan Alabama game. Go Blue!!
sunday- go to the ballpark and pitch batting practice to my boys, then start ribs
monday - finish cooking ribs and enjoy them, while hanging with the family.

Today- work for a little while then go get RZR ready for it's new owner
Saturday- hopefully deliver RZR to it's new owner then watch BAMA whoop some ass! :woot:
Sunday- no plans but my pregnant wife will prolly change that :****:
Monday- repeat Sunday, maybe some grillin and :drinkers:

Friday- work
Saturday- work more
Sunday- still working...****ing pipelines
Monday- head to Rausch Creek to try and flip the White Trash buggy!

WORK TODAY THEN DRINK SOME BEER SAT. DRINK MORE BEER AND WATCH THE TIDE ROLL SUN. RIDE THE BOAT MON. REST ROLLTIDE..........

Today, Stand around at work and ponder changing jobs again. Tonight, little bit of work on future inlaws cars.
Saturday, Work on more junk during the day, maybe some toyota stuff will get done. :drinkers:
Sunday probably hang out with the parents.
Monday :dunno:

Kinda looking forward to a non jam packed weekend. ;D

Today - Riding the desk till after lunch, then meeting Homerscj8 to pick up some D-shafts for the CJ7

Saturday - @ 12 noon Dove Season opens here in TN, Beer and Blastin rest of the day

Sunday - more huntin

Monday - " "

Today: Procrastinate doing 6+ hours worth of homework and quizzes that are due, then work on client websites and try to get my head above water, then take the girl to the Pelham fair tonight.
Saturday: Work all day on websites, hope to get at least one finished! Then dinner date.
Sunday: As little as possible, maybe get out the new wraith and hope I dont burn up another motor
Monday: Same as Sunday, but go see the parents?

Kinda looking forward to not having a shoot or event to go to for the first weekend in a while. Maybe I can catch up on life.

Work today and then maybe help at the bar tonight
Wedding tomorrow morning and then bartend a wedding dance that night
Head to Belleville KS Sunday morning to hang out with family and watch some good ol fashion dirt track racing
Drive home Monday and prepare for another short week. We head to RROCK next Friday. :woot:

Speeding said:
Today: Procrastinate doing 6+ hours worth of homework and quizzes that are due, then work on client websites and try to get my head above water, then take the girl to the Pelham fair tonight.
Saturday: Work all day on websites, hope to get at least one finished! Then dinner date.
Sunday: As little as possible, maybe get out the new wraith and hope I dont burn up another motor
Monday: Same as Sunday, but go see the parents?

Kinda looking forward to not having a shoot or event to go to for the first weekend in a while. Maybe I can catch up on life.

I absolutely do not have it in me to complete anwhere close to 6 hours worth of homework. I hate it when it even takes me up to 2+ hours to do homework. Which is why I'm only taking 2 classes per semester, just takin it easy along for the ride lol. How many classes are you taking and what major?

TacomaJD said:
I absolutely do not have it in me to complete anwhere close to 6 hours worth of homework. I hate it when it even takes me up to 2+ hours to do homework. Which is why I'm only taking 2 classes per semester, just takin it easy along for the ride lol. How many classes are you taking and what major?

Four classes, business marketing. This dumb management class for one is way too much work. 129 question homework and you can't get it wrong and move on... Lots of diggin through the book.

Speeding said:
Four classes, business marketing. This dumb management class for one is way too much work. 129 question homework and you can't get it wrong and move on... Lots of diggin through the book.

That sucks! I'm just now getting into my business classes for Business Management and Supervision, the homework has doubled from what I've been used to the past couple semesters.