• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tent-Camping Harlan

Beerj said:
I remember seeing a pretty big area at the top of railroad. Also, down in the hole to the left of the mason jar entrance might be nice.

Man I bet the Mason jar entrance on a clear night would be a sight to see. !! Don't worry bout running out of places to ride or things to see. You won't. Place is huge. I've thought of doing this very thing with my Girls.

010bd7f35ca6f1e80346688070bb70e3.jpg
this is overlooking the town of Evarts from up around Mason Jar the morning we were forced to sleep on top of the mountain. With the fog you couldn't see the town but you could hear everybody waking up and starting their Sunday. Although we were stuck and slept on basically rocks next to a small stick fire, it was still one of the coolest experiences of my life and made me wanna do it again.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
010bd7f35ca6f1e80346688070bb70e3.jpg
this is overlooking the town of Evarts from up around Mason Jar the morning we were forced to sleep on top of the mountain. With the fog you couldn't see the town but you could hear everybody waking up and starting their Sunday. Although we were stuck and slept on basically rocks next to a small stick fire, it was still one of the coolest experiences of my life and made me wanna do it again.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Was an interesting night and morning to say the least laughing1