• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tera Low Comes Thru!!

68jeepsterkid

So I thought I should put in a plug for Tera industries. I built my D300 this last summer and installed a Tera low 300 kit a guy up the road had on the shelf brand new in the box (3 gear set) and ordered the AA 32 spline output and a full rebuild kit for it. it turned out great! I ran it 3 times and the third time I was up on the ridge across from funny rocks at Naches about 2 hrs from rock creek rd. and gears started breaking off my intermediate gear,eventually I had striped so many gears off I lost low range!I drove it out in 4WH and by the time I was down to HWY 410 I had split the case in 3 places.
I got back and called Tera and told them the story that I had bought the gear kit from a neighbor and that it had come apart after 3 runs,Rand in the tech dept. said they had metalergy issues with the early sets. so he didn't hesitate to tell me he was going to hook me up with their new version 5 gear set FREE OF CHARGE!! he felt bad he could not send me a new case and said if he had one avail,he would send it! I have the new D300 put back together and so far it is awsome,just thought thet deserve for people to hear how well I was respected and treated!!!:awesomework:

Last edited:
damn man thats totally bad ass. glad to hear you were taken care of.

now that your rig is put back together its time to let me drive the pig again:flipoff:

Latest posts