• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

TG bought Longfield?

It still burns my ass that TG is the ONLY major vendor I contacted that didn't donate or even acknowledge the memorial benefit. Most companies jumped at the chance but TG ignored my phone calls, emails, PM's, and forum posts. Hell I even tried to contact Matt Messer personally.

Trailgear can **** the **** off!

Mc can't keep up with there own orders, why would they take on more? Tg is a good fit for longfield.. only complaint is that its not in our backyard anymore and the service we have all recieved is unbeatable! Its better to see the name/product survive than die

It still burns my ass that TG is the ONLY major vendor I contacted that didn't donate or even acknowledge the memorial benefit. Most companies jumped at the chance but TG ignored my phone calls, emails, PM's, and forum posts. Hell I even tried to contact Matt Messer personally.

Trailgear can **** the **** off!

Big companies don't care about the community they care about the cash .... That's ****ed up

Big companies don't care about the community they care about the cash .... That's ****ed up

BUT the big company stepped up to make the purchase and that is what matters as it has made it possible for a VERY well respected family to live a good life and keep a legacy going in the process.

I hope that Tina didn't sign a contract with TG, where she would get a % of yearly sales from Longfield parts. Hoping that she got a great BIG payout. Matt is famous for screwing people royally in a contract.

BUT the big company stepped up to make the purchase and that is what matters as it has made it possible for a VERY well respected family to live a good life and keep a legacy going in the process.

No. They bought out their competition. They didn't "step up" for ****. I am very happy that Tina can live comfortably now, but TG did not do this for any reason but to defeat the competition. They were trying to purchase Longfield while Bobby was still alive.

****, i needed 30 spline fj80 longs soon. Pretty sure I'm SOL!! I doubt trail gear will do them special request.

I'll be 4k into an axle nad only be able to do 24 spline at the birf!!

No. They bought out their competition. They didn't "step up" for ****. I am very happy that Tina can live comfortably now, but TG did not do this for any reason but to defeat the competition. They were trying to purchase Longfield while Bobby was still alive.

They stepped up with the cash to allow her to retire when nobody else was buying it so yes, they stepped to the plate and I say good for her.

Part of life,
things change, people change, life goes on.
Im sure Bobby is happy for her, in that shes doing what she wants to and or needs to.

With the D44 and 60 Longfield axle U joints does any one know if Bobby made these in house or did some one else make them? Just wondering.

So will tg honor my original 30 spline longs? If they were to break?
I understand why Tina sold,hope she can live out life without bobby. You guys have to consider this was her life also. I doubt this was easy for her. Long field for life brotha!!!