• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

TG or Diamond....Whatsayyou...

zukkev

Cornfuzzled yet again...
Got a call from a buddy who's inquiring about them and their differences/pro's and cons........ :redneck:
Who's got experience with either one, or both??? :corn:

Diamond all the way--much better product and product customer service. Plus with diamonds you can go custom offsets/widths.

The only downside is wait time for the product..

Trail gear lied to me for over a year about fronts.

Diamonds are nice but pricey.

Now Ruffstuff is the shiat.

Dan is awesome and VERY cheap and high quality.

His housing is the best IMO and well priced.

3/8 vs 1/4 inch thick tubes also.

Dan is the man. Had lots of talk with him on the phone and he is lways concerned about your project/needs. I met him and BSed with him at the hammers and he was a nice guy even in all the crazyness of the lakebed.

http://74.86.88.201/catalog/Toy8.html

Trail gear lied to me for over a year about fronts.

Diamonds are nice but pricey.

Now Ruffstuff is the shiat.

Dan is awesome and VERY cheap and high quality.

His housing is the best IMO and well priced.

3/8 vs 1/4 inch thick tubes also.

Dan is the man. Had lots of talk with him on the phone and he is lways concerned about your project/needs. I met him and BSed with him at the hammers and he was a nice guy even in all the crazyness of the lakebed.

http://74.86.88.201/catalog/Toy8.html

But basicly same concept as the diamond?

Not really. Diamonds concept is $300 more and takes longer than Dans.

I will be giving my cash to Dan.

So how are they designed differently than the diamonds then and makes them different besides the price? I see cheaper items all the time but that doesn't make them better.

What makes them better?

Wow, that RuffStuff housing is sweet....:worship::drooling1: AND priced right for sure....:;
Thanks Fellas, my buddy should be seeing this thread soon....:awesomework:

So how are they designed differently than the diamonds then and makes them different besides the price? I see cheaper items all the time but that doesn't make them better.

What makes them better?

What makes the diamond better?

I never said it was a better product but just a CHEAPER and FASTER way to go.

And I like Dans service and will give him props if I have a chance.

Why would products that are equal in strength and performance be 33% different in price.

Paying more more nothing more just doesnt give me a warm fuzzy feeling.

I have seen the Toyota Ruff Stuff housings and they are nice. If I were in the market for a new Toy housing, they would get my business. Last I heard Dan is still working on new front steering balls.

This is what I see
Diamonds are proven. TG builds some cheap crap. But I have had good luck with what ever I have bought from them. RS is new have no knowledge

I have one of Dan's housings on my shop floor and would definitely go through him:awesomework:

Would like to see that " PICS"

ALL of them are better than stock!

Diamond is what I run. I like it...however,
Rough Stuff is also the **** and "IF" I would have known it was less expensive and could have had it a month sooner. That's what I would have bought. Especially if it comes with new knuckle balls.
These options are better than the TG because of the custom lengths you can order in. TG is one size fits all. It's also ass ugly IMO.

Id say diamonds are more expensive since he was the first guy making custom toy housings. Dan is a incredibly smart wheeler/businessman. Have your buddy call his shop tonight at 6:30, Dan will answer the phone and tell him whats up.

I have dealt with Dan many times, he makes quality products and his prices are great, that's the way I would go.