• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The bad karma buggy

Re: Mash yer motor - csc fab bouncer

When I seen this rig at the mym bash I had no idea what u had to go through to have it sitting there. I also now realize y u covered it up and didn't take it out Friday night. It's a crying shame a business in this hobby thinks it's ok to treat customers like this.

In for updates. I called when I started feeling overwhelmed on my personal build and the prices I was quoted motivated me to go back in the garage and finish it myself.
Just a question. Could the shocks not be turned around?

The whole situation sucks man!! I knew you were having problems but didn't know it was this bad.. Hopefully you guys get everything figured out with it!!

After a PM from CSCfab, I slightly edited the first two posts where they were inflammatory, rather than factual. I saved the originals in a Word document, so it is documented I did not change the jist of the post. I marked what I altered.

JohnG said:
After a PM from CSCfab, I slightly edited the first two posts where they were inflammatory, rather than factual. I saved the originals in a Word document, so it is documented I did not change the jist of the post. I marked what I altered.

He can PM you crying about something Jonathan said but doesn't have the balls to post anything? Pathetic. I have tried to get Jonathan to make this post since he picked the buggy up. Shame it has taken this long.

Jwhit55 said:
The whole situation sucks man!! I knew you were having problems but didn't know it was this bad.. Hopefully you guys get everything figured out with it!!
Its getting real close man! I hate it came to this but it is what it is. I had a few people step up and REALLY help me out. Haley told me to not push him too much because he is busy enough but Wont Work Customs should be in my sig. Hope to see you at Bikini Bottoms.
JohnG said:
I know what you deleted and I shouldn't have put that info. It was a private conversation between us. I am COVERED UP right now so I can't sit down and think this **** through. I'm still at work and been here since 7:47 with no break.
ibrokeit said:
He can PM you crying about something Jonathan said but doesn't have the balls to post anything? Pathetic. I have tried to get Jonathan to make this post since he picked the buggy up. Shame it has taken this long.
I already told John I would not let this turn into an arkansas super hero bash fest. Your like family but keep the calling out to a minimum . John has already said he will lock this thread quick. Pathetic is an opinion.

7:47. laughing1

Just saw that and thought it was funny, nothing to do with this but still funny.

Eddyj said:
In for updates. I called when I started feeling overwhelmed on my personal build and the prices I was quoted motivated me to go back in the garage and finish it myself.
Just a question. Could the shocks not be turned around?

They could have been turned but the real problem was the top of the coilovers was also hitting the tab and the springs hitting the chassi.
The bottom of the co was also hitting the tabs and springs hitting chassi about midway.

Since this is a FACTUAL thread, I PM'd John G To inform him I was waiting until I get back to the shop in the morning to respond with everything in front of me. I do have balls, thank you, and I welcome anyone who would like to call me out directly, please show up face to face and we can discuss whatever. Please anything but calling me out over social media. I have my facts just as Jonathan has his and all will be revealed for anyone to judge after both sides have spoken.

I'm sorry to hear about all of the problems you've had with the buggy. If he is any kinda business man at all he'll make things right. Hopefully you finally got the buggy lined out. Looking forward to seeing you run it at bikini bottoms next weekend.

CSCFab said:
Since this is a FACTUAL thread, I PM'd John G To inform him I was waiting until I get back to the shop in the morning to respond with everything in front of me. I do have balls, thank you, and I welcome anyone who would like to call me out directly, please show up face to face and we can discuss whatever. Please anything but calling me out over social media. I have my facts just as Jonathan has his and all will be revealed for anyone to judge after both sides have spoken.

Imma lover, not a figter. But I have a buddy that can squeeze a scale real hard.

Edit- dang. It's like he saw the bat signal or something!

CSCFab said:

There are only one set of facts hotrod.... Why wait til you speak to him to share yours? Sound like you are covering your ass to me (cya is an opinion held by muddinmetal & in no way am I affiliated with csc fab or mym in anyway)

muddinmetal said:
There are only one set of facts hotrod.... Why wait til you speak to him to share yours? Sound like you are covering your ass to me (cya is an opinion held by muddinmetal & in now way am I affiliated with csc fab or mym in anyway)

I don't think he literally meant "until both sides have spoken" :homer:

Seems like every time fab work gets ****ed up that there is a "new guy" or some other shady unnamed helper/fabricator that is to blame!

Who is this guy? Is he like thin man? Showing up and wreaking havoc on people's projects!?

:flipoff1:

ibrokeit said:
I don't think he literally meant "until both sides have spoken" :homer:

What the hell ever, there are still only one set of facts... Also, for $4500 total George @ Angry Fab woulda built his a roller just so he could have made a race imo.... I know John will & needs to delete this, but to go after someone for 15k when they still have to go back and fix tons of things just to ride is bologna

BUG-E J said:
I'm still at work and been here since 7:47 with no break.

No break ha

Really hate that this happened, but I would have had to stop the build when I showed up and knees where in my chest with no interior or pedals .