• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

THE BIG JOHNSON RIDE

Had a awesome time today. Hit Thrill Hill and Flash Over, broke the front drive shaft on Flash over. Took it out at the bottom and welded it back up and hit it again and made it. Great park and great people . Got to meet Rock yuppie and he is an awesome guy. Raised allot of money for peck and he hand great time as well. All in all this was best time I had wheelin in a long time. :woot: :woot: :woot: :driving: :dblthumb:

P.S. Please say somebody actually got a pic of my **** on a hill or a rock or something. It's hard trying to drive and take pics at the some time!!!! :****:

Had a great time thumb.g if got to meet a few more people booyang booyang but the bad was broke a ring gear and pinion in the front :****: :driving:

I have to say i was extremly impressed with the turnout, hell we had a tough time finding a place to park. That's not a complaint, it's a sign of a full crowd. Anyway it was good to see everyone there supporting Peck and props to all who helped make this ride possible.
Peck you have alot of friends who care about you, and for that you are a lucky man....................Almost forgot, i tried the badass hill i believe it's called cold chill or something like that, anyway i lost but at least i tried.

Good time and for a damn good reason... :woot:

Had a good time riding with ya jimbo... Im stove up today but im getn back to work on da bullet in just alil bit.
Mason bros, good to see yall again.

I had a great time. I liked the park and enjoyed talking to Peck. Good times with good friends for a great cause, well it don't get any better than that.

Good to see you to JR, had a great time riding and just hanging out with with good people. Really liked the park, don't think I have ever road on any rocks that had that kind of traction, it was like they had grit paper on them. Jimbo thought you had Cold Chills there for a minute, maybe next time. Hope to see everybody again soon.

DAMN!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

I guess that just goes to show ya how good of a friend he is to everybody and how many friends he has and how close the Crawl Community is!!!!

Jimbo said:
OK where are all the pics????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

settle down... got a good shot of you jimbo check out the squat on this one! good to meet you btw.
MountainSide022709133.jpg

good multi shot of greg
MountainSide022709089.jpg

MountainSide022709090.jpg

MountainSide022709091.jpg

MountainSide022709108.jpg

and one of me ;D
MountainSide022709030.jpg

Any pics or vids of me on the booyang givin it hell on Rev limiter...

My new mud whoompin tire really hurts my rock crawlin performance...
Had Carl on teh Rev limiter tho... hitit

CheapJ7 said:

dang missed that...

but watched that 2.5ton squeezing by was priceless! :driving:

CheapJ7 said:

Was that you that ran the fifty up Rev limiter? If so that **** was funny as hell . You got balls I'll tell ya that!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Latest posts