• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Cove is For Sale

Re:

The logging has destroyed the place. And the stone will be the same way. They take track hoes down and dig the river up. Take just about all the rock and leave nothing but dirt. And yes this is the same land as the Tanner ride. The church sets in the middle of it and they own the 1acre track the church sets on.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

Pumpkin said:
The logging has destroyed the place. And the stone will be the same way. They take track hoes down and dig the river up. Take just about all the rock and leave nothing but dirt. And yes this is the same land as the Tanner ride. The church sets in the middle of it and they own the 1acre track the church sets on.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I thought it looked pretty rough from the logging the last time I was down there. Doesn't surprise me about the rock either.

We were up there yesterday and you can tell where they are taking out the rock. Lots of busted up rock and a pretty flat road coming from the top of the mountain. The lower section where the creeks are looks to still be untouched. We picked up a good bit of trash, mostly beer cans, despite all the trash cans that are along the main trail.