• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The midget is angry (RandyBuilt vs Portal Tek)

Re: The midget is angry

I did not even have to look to see it is about Randy and Portal Tek. I actually thought the Portal Tek guys were very nice in their responses and seemed to be willing to fix the issue. Just seems like a misunderstading with the billion people involved (builder, 1st owner, 2nd owner, Portal Tek, etc.).

I think Nolen is the new Tarzan ;D

Typical PBB bullshit. Everyone wants a piece of advertising , name droppin , parts pimpin paradise. :flipoff1:

Thats why the Vendors section here is free. We all feel like if you got a good product and stand behind it, the masses will support it you dont need a colored banana picture next to your name. Putting Vendors in contact with End User's and feeding as much information as possible is what its about. Everyone wins

Of Course if any vendors want to throw parts at a Hardline Crawlers rig for a write up, beat down , test... pick a member off the main page that has a rig you would like running your stuff and contact them. If they dont beat their rig appropriately, one of the other members of the club will steal said rig and do so for them and write an article about it. laughing1 :flipoff1:

I just call it like I see it. Randy deserves credit ot they need to delete the pics he and his wife took that they robbed out of the Pirate thread.

That said as 'cool' as those guys sound, as of 2 minutes ago they have not answered emails, PMs or phone calls from Randy. They are still posting and ignoring. Also, the website is the same.

Action speaks louder than words. I have no beef with tose guys other than that.

Also, from a far back as I can remember, it was called 'having someone's back' not swinging off cawk. That said, if I see someone I know as a friend going down I have always jumpd in with both feet. I have had my nose broken 3 times and all of my fingers in my right hand have been broken. It is much easier now that I am 40 to 'E' fight though....:laughing1:

I got yer "E---back" ninja nolen rapaaaaazzzzent drankkin that frooot punch haterade in da house!

wngrog said:
I just call it like I see it. Randy deserves credit ot they need to delete the pics he and his wife took that they robbed out of the Pirate thread.

That said as 'cool' as those guys sound, as of 2 minutes ago they have not answered emails, PMs or phone calls from Randy. They are still posting and ignoring. Also, the website is the same.

Action speaks louder than words. I have no beef with tose guys other than that.

Also, from a far back as I can remember, it was called 'having someone's back' not swinging off cawk. That said, if I see someone I know as a friend going down I have always jumpd in with both feet. I have had my nose broken 3 times and all of my fingers in my right hand have been broken. It is much easier now that I am 40 to 'E' fight though....:laughing1:

You are in the right, We only call it swinging from nuts over here cause its way funnier. Especially the part were you said "going down" laughing1

Seriously there is so much of that rip off **** today, its stupid silly.

Just fawking with you Nolen. Just as an outsider I definatey see your sie about the pics and site and then Portal Tek appears to be taking care of it, so everybody views it as a misunderstanding. Sounds like it may just be a front and that behind the scences they are doing nothing at all.

Yeah, just busting on ya buddy. I just like to see you get on some ass. No body better e-**** with the midget :indianajones:

I thought it was amusing. Sucks for Randy if the portaltek guys don't do what they say. I just don't see them selling a lot of those axles. I could be wrong though.

I think if those guys want to prove how strong there axles are then they need to let Cameron or Bryan or any of the Southeast Rock Bouncers test them out. That would be a strong selling point if they held up.

Cole said:
I think if those guys want to prove how strong there axles are then they need to let Cameron or Bryan or any of the Southeast Rock Bouncers test them out. That would be a strong selling point if they held up.
People would be throwing deuce and halfs in the scrap pile then. I do not see them holding up in a bounce application though. The advantage of them is the clearance. With rock bouncing you do not need clearance, just a strong housing to bulldoze over stuff.

Matt O. said:
I did not even have to look to see it is about Randy and Portal Tek.
x2

Portal Tek should send Nolen a thank you note for all the attention they got. BTW, am I crazy or did the portal tek guys say that the owner sent them those pictures? Doesn't that make it fine to use them? In looking at their site I never got the idea that they bent the tube, I just thought they were showing what can be built on top of their axles.

:dunno:

Pics....Matt sent some, some were borrowed....drama for sure.

Steven, sorry man.

wngrog said:
I have had my nose broken 3 times and all of my fingers in my right hand have been broken. It is much easier now that I am 40 to 'E' fight though....:laughing1:

Your fuggin badass... why dont you post that on PBB ? Oh thats right, you think we are all swingin from YOUR nutz. :flipoff1:

Im not a frat boy, sorry, I dont buy it. :flipper:

*** most unpopular post on Hardline, I just call it like I see it ***

P said:
Your fuggin badass... why dont you post that on PBB ? Oh thats right, you think we are all swingin from YOUR nutz. :flipoff1:

Im not a frat boy, sorry, I dont buy it. :flipper:

*** most unpopular post on Hardline, I just call it like I see it ***

Try me Ninja......I will have to fight way dirty now that I am so old. Plus I carry a gun everywhere now. That should help things along nicely. thumb.gif

wngrog said:
Try me Ninja......I will have to fight way dirty now that I am so old. Plus I carry a gun everywhere now. That should help things along nicely. thumb.gif

Exactly the type of response Id expect. Your E badass as **** son ! :flipoff1:

Latest posts