• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The official "Bones is a helluva guy" thread!

6uldv8

I'm a little late with this but the week has started off hectic!

Feel free to join with me if you think Bones is a "helluva guy"! If he's done you any favors including of the sexual nature then jump on board and thank him here publically! Don't be ashamed of your homosexual tendencies and the fact that you think he has a cute ass! Just go ahead and show the guy some appreciation!

I'll start it off so the rest of you will feel more comfy. Bones is a "helluva guy" because he took off early Friday from work and used his own personal time and money to deliver my bike umpteen thousand miles from Iowa to Alabama. I basically just sat here on my ass and waited on his personal delivery. I did pay for his plane ride home but he again had to waste his own personal time on an airplane Sunday(as well as cavity searches that he requested). I managed to treat him to a few things while he was here but then the fawker bought my dinner Saturday night! Anybody that will deliver your bike umpteen thousand miles and then buy your dinner is a "helluva guy"! I appreciate everything you did Bones! I will settle up on this one way or another and you might as well accept some sort of payback for your time,trouble, and expense! I thought the wife was agreeing to service you Saturday night from the tone of her voice but then I realized she was just snoring! loller.gif booyang

booyang Fun ride. Perfect time of year to do it too. I stopped in Paducah, KY Friday night and was in Rainbow City, AL (no I am not making that up!) at 1:00 Saturday.

I will be back for a Barber race and another trip to Sammy's Lounge. pepper.gif thumb.gif

Iowa only sucks cuz I miss my Paola and NKC friends as well as my new found 'Bama crowd. Other than that, it's great up here.....until winter in 3 weeks or less. :'(

Bones said:
and was in Rainbow City, AL (no I am not making that up!) at 1:00 Saturday.

where i am right now typing this...girlfriend lives there....pretty small bitchin town if i say so myself...plus mtside offroad is like 15 min away from the apartment...

Bones said:
Iowa only sucks cuz I miss my Paola and NKC friends as well as my new found 'Bama crowd.
You left out your 'sippi friends :flipoff1:

Yeah, Bones is a helluva guy. Glad I have gotten to know him.

Matt O. said:
I have only hung with Bones twice but he is a good guy, even though he is a bike queer! :flipoff1:

dnt hate because the longest two wheel trip of your career was 20 feet on P's fiddy..

Haters...you drive your buggies to work today? on your lunch break? Take the long way home after work actin a fool? booyang

Bikes are OXUM mang! :flipoff1:

Bikes are OXUM mang! :flipoff1:
[/quote]

Agreed. Going to Daytona on mine next week. Its gona be a good time. :drinkers: pepper.gif

wontwork said:
Agreed. Going to Daytona on mine next week. Its gona be a good time. :drinkers: pepper.gif
I sooo wanna go someday. That's a damn haul!

wngrog said:
**** Bones.

What has he done for me lately.

:flipgotcha:

Love you buddy :D
Then you shoulda gave me the keys to the house while you were away, I am always game for taking care of Julie.

:woody: :flipoff1:

Bones said:
I sooo wanna go someday. That's a damn haul!

It is a little over 600 miles for me. Takes me about 12 hours to ride down if the weather is nice.

:woody: :flipoff1:

She would laugh and then that would hurt your feelings, so you had best just stay away. :spin: