• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The OFFICIAL Hardline KOH thread

Great job on finishing Matt and P! :woot: That is a long ass time to beat yourself and your rig. :eek:

Congrats to Woodlee for 8th and Adam Carter for 24th as well! :dblthumb:

Posted by kid rock....So.......how many times did ya'll jack each other off in the desert. :popcorn: I think these two have been way too close for way too long.

Now that is some funny ****............ molaugh molaugh molaugh

Glad to hear yall made it all the way and prolly had one of the best wheelen trips anyone could ever ask for .The course prolly was rough but yall finished in one piece and that was the goal.Proud of you and P way to represent. :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :woot: :woot:

VERY PROUD...

They said all they wanted was to finish.... and yes, they finished.

Now I can't wait for them to be home!

And P has a way of putting the fire under people to get'em going.

Awesome job guys...thats something that takes more guts and determination than most people realize. Way to keep her together and fight through to the finish. Now get a couple of days sleep....so you can tell us all the stories...

Congrats Matt and P, way to stick with it. Can't wait to hear how easy those dry rocks were.

Have a safe trip home, thanks for representing thumb.gif

Matlock

****ING AWSOME GUYS!!!!!!!!! :dblthumb: That had to be a trip of a lifetime :woot: :woot: Way to rep the east loller.gif

Well, we now know what to work on for next year. Great job guys. Congrats to Woodlee and AC and the others on this board who were able to participate. Ya'll are winners. :dblthumb:

Congrats guys. I stayed on as long as I could to see you come across but the wife said I had been on the computer too long and wanted some. :****: :woot: :cougar: flashemifyougotem

We were rooting you on in the chat though. Can't wait for a full story when you get back. You should be proud to finish with so many big names not making it.

On a funnier note, I heard a story about Jason Paule and the Twisted Customs 000. He came up on Tracy after he rolled and stopped to help him out. They took some things out of the Action Packer in the back of the buggy and didn't get it closed back up tight before going on. Then they had the power steering pump go out later in the course. When they went to the Action Packer to get the spare they found that it had bounced out somewhere in the desert. Talk about being pissed!

Thanks again guys. it was a blast, but also a hard ass day. Rocks in cali ae no joke, los of hard ****. I doubt I do this again, but it was a good time. We pulled a few crazy lines in the rocks and passed lots of broke rigs. We are headed home!!!

What a great week. Congrats to Matt and P, Woodlee, AC and Pops. and Will for finishing the race. 92 racers started the race and less than 35 finished. Everyone else worked hard all week, also and deserve huge props. We are all beat from just wheelin. I cant imagine puting in all the work these guys did and then racing 100 miles.
We just got on the road about 2 hours ago. We should be home in about 32 hours. :woot:

This is as of 630pm race time. But I say way to go Matt and P for not giving up and still finishing the race. Who cares when they say it was over, you still finished wihout being drug back in.

OFFICIAL TIMES
1) Jason Scherer 4:42
2) Randy Slawson 4:47
3) Casey Currie 4:58
4) EZ Rick 5:20
5) JR VanOrtwick 6:02
6) Brad Lovell 6:05
7) Rob Mc Kinney 6:10
8) Adam Woodlee 6:19
9) Joachim Schwiesow 6:23
10) Greg Hussey 6:33
11) Wayne Israelson 6:37
12) Eric Holder 6:46
13) Tom Wayes 6:48
14) Steven Watson 6:49
15) Buzz Bronsema 6:52
16) Jason Pickett 6:58
17) Jack Adams 7:05
18) Will Carter 7:19
19) Kevin Yoder 7:20:28
20) John Reynolds 7:20:31
21)Hobie Smith 7:22
22) Roger Lovell 7:35
23) John James 8:15
24) Adam Carter 8:24
25) Eric Anderson 8:39
26) Ian Plaine 8:55
27) Brandon Naves 9:17
28) Brian Ellinger 9:20
29) Ken Mercer 9:24
30) Bill Schueler 9:28
31) Richard Gauthier 9:30
32) Branden Johnson 9:33
33) Clay Egan 9:51
6:09 #99 just finished

Pumpkin said:
But I say way to go Matt and P for not giving up and still finishing the race. Who cares when they say it was over, you still finished without being drug back in.

Yes. My sentiments exactly!

Goal #1 - Qualify...

Goal #2 - Finish course, regardless...

Goals Completed :spin: Way to go!

Doesn't matter if you win or lose. You made it across the line. That's all that matters. Congratulatons guys!! :woot: :woot: