• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The OFFICIAL Hardline KOH thread

Thanks guys..

How about them East Coaster's SON !!! :woot: Woodless with a top ten CMON SON !!

Adam Carter is my new hero, I'd swing from him and POPS nuts all day, they are class act's and a whole lotta damn fun. AC is going to rock the **** out of XRRA this year and I cant wait.

Man so many East Coaster's kicked ass, I was spent, tired hungry and shitty when we got out of the buggy at the finish line. I had a few beers, the camp food vendor took Matt and I behind the trailer and cooked us steak's to order and handed us a beer. We rested a minute , reflected.... Man I was ready to go through it all again ! What a ride ! :woot: :woot: All the T-town guys, Neal, DANIEL, Cole , Marty.. you guys were a huge part of our ability to do this out there I dont even want to think of were we would have been without ya'lls help. Adam and Pop's same for you guys.
Woods, coming through with the DirtyMax getting us there and back no worries..

Joe's buddy that loaned us the trailer

EOR for EVERYTHING , and all the Hardline Crawlers that step up with efforts tools and parts !!
What a killer time and a great venue to do work at !! :driving: :dblthumb:

Matt and P, my hat is off to you guys. You represented yourselves and the Southeast very well. There were a lot of veteran competitors and high dollar cars that did not make it. To cross that finish line is an amazing accomplishment. I am glad you hung in there and did it. Great job guys!

Yeah thanks for everybody that helped throughout out the week and all of you guys here rooting for us. We could not of done it without the Ttown crew, Daniel took the bull by the horns several times and made stuff happen. The pit you guys manned at BFG was insane, best of the day! Thanks to Adam and Pops for all the experience and help along the way. When we first got there the whole crew went to Backdoor and all the guys helped us pick lines, Pops is great at spotting from his years of comp time. All in all, we could not of done it without all of you guys. Jason and crew from S&N Fab were also a huge help with support and the ring and pinion install. Most of all, thanks to P for spotting for me and being a great co-driver. I planned on him driving more, but by the time we were back in the desert it was dark. He kept me focused and kept pushing me. The car did ok, ran hot in the desert and killed a ps pump. It is great in the rocks, needs some more tuning to run the desert. It was a great experience, maybe we go back again!

They were saying on the kive video chat that you towed someone in. Is that true? When do we get to hear all the highlights?
Amie

No we did not tow anyone in, I have no idea what that is about. :dunno:

Yes I threw up Monday after some pre running. Amanda G got me a barf bag with an S&N sticker on it that I carried the rest of the week but after I figured out what worked for me with the Dramamine I never got sick again the entire week or during the race. :dblthumb:

I only drove a short bit in the race but it was damn fun and I like to go fast ! :driving:

ROCKYOTA said:
They were saying on the kive video chat that you towed someone in. Is that true? When do we get to hear all the highlights?
Amie

They may have gotten confused. There was a Jimmy's 4x4 car similar in color to Matt's that towed Kim in when she had her fuel issue. From a distance someone could have made that mistake I guess. :dunno:

The chat was filled with a bunch of BS throughout the race. People wouldn't shut up about the warthog and how Woodlee had pulled all the finishers across the line and ....

Great job guys. There were a couple of us on the chat that kept wondering where you were. I kept listening to the radio transmission and they were calling the numbers for the last 5 cars through the checkpoints. Everytime they would not mention #62 then they would ask again and they'd say you weren't the last rigs through the checkpoints. When I heard you made it to Fissure Mtn but only had 4 mins until the finish closed I was bummed. Glad to here you ran the whole course though. Sucks about Rally Tracker too. This race has gotten huge in 3 years though so things will happen.

Offical scores are out. Adam Woodlee got moved up to 7th.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=766140

attachment.jpg

Willymutt said:
The chat was filled with a bunch of BS throughout the race. People wouldn't shut up about the warthog and how Woodlee had pulled all the finishers across the line and ....

Great job guys. There were a couple of us on the chat that kept wondering where you were. I kept listening to the radio transmission and they were calling the numbers for the last 5 cars through the checkpoints. Everytime they would not mention #62 then they would ask again and they'd say you weren't the last rigs through the checkpoints. When I heard you made it to Fissure Mtn but only had 4 mins until the finish closed I was bummed. Glad to here you ran the whole course though. Sucks about Rally Tracker too. This race has gotten huge in 3 years though so things will happen.

Damn that sucks.... Matt was aggravated ( rightfully so 11 hrs of racing is no damn joke ) **** Fissure and everything past that is a cruise too. The hardest part of the entire thing was running the Hammer trails one after another non stop, it was unreal how brutal that was and the steering pump damn sure paid the price. laughing1

Very good showing by the LCQ rigs. 8 out of 14 on that list is saying something.

Randy took himself out over the controversy of being off course and the penalty stuff. Did a stand up thing if you ask me.

Yeah, what Randy did was the right thing. Sucks to have to do it but it will pay off in the end. I also heard that Shannon bought Will another strut and gave him his spot for next years race. Don't know if this is true or not but there is a lot of controversy after the race now.

I watched Randy and Clint elliot come into the Remote BFG pit from the wrong direction and leave out on the course. I watched Brian Shirley come in from the same direction but he went back the way he came in and ran the rest of the course. It was a stand up thing for Randy to do what he did.

My take.

Matt and P: great job. Hard race, but a low budget, east coast, "outdated" rig, and cookie peddler co pilot made it. Thats an honor. You guys beat out a ton of rigs.
Shannon C: who cares. Arm chair web wheelin makes me want to :puke:. Less than 5 people know the whole story, why is everyone pimpin Rob's drama llama???
Woodlee: REALLY, 7th place?? C'mon, new rig, transmission and steering trouble, never wheeled in the West, never raced, way to go mang.
Joel: how did the new ride feel out west? :driving:
Nick Sessions: Glad I could help get you into a set of axles for pug nose. Cornay joints give out?
AC/Pops: Live it SON! Dont know you, but your e-rep is classy.
Kelly, Bones sucks you guys didnt finish, but an awesome experience with tons of seat time. New skins lood good as well. Where did the hood come from?
B.S. Way to put it down, good luck with XRRA. I think your CE rear engine is a solid competitor for KOH type races. The visibility in a rear engine chassis is AMAZING and makes these events easier to handle mentally.

Did one of the Lovells really throw a fit and chunk a can of fluid at Kirby? By only watching the youtube vid, it looks like Kirby did nothing to prevoke, but who knows what happened beforehand. If they did send a quart of fluid Kirby's way in a tantrum => :gay:

I was bummed to not see a few who were promised spots not show. I understand last minute problems, but kinda BS to pimp a new rig, make promises to sponsors, but basically have no plans to be there.

Cole, did you meet Jack?

Randy is just a cool guy, Bones and I spoke to him a bit at the PBB trailer before an interview and he is nice and approachable and really receptive to questions and ****. Alot of folk's out there had there ego's showing so for him to be one of the Big Dawg's and be cool was really neat IMO. :dblthumb: His rig is friggin SICK, now I know why Nolen always tarzan's that dood, **** yea laughing1

Heath and I met Jack, Jack's wife and his daughter... they were all cool as **** :dblthumb: Jack's wife was funny as hell asking us if we were famous and **** Heath was like, Im not but he is laughing1 I told her I played a famous guy on the internet . She tried to play it off like Jack was just some dood and I was like, lady I know who he is ! :dblthumb:

I talked to one of the Lovell's and he was really cool , I've heard alot of negative **** about them but the one I spoke with was cool.

Nick Session's is the fuggin Man , that rig is insane and he is also one of the best. Glad to hang with him and shoot the ****. :dblthumb:

Man the list goes on and on and on.... :****:

B Gillespie said:
Cole, did you meet Jack?

Yeah I tracked him down on Thursday and met him. Really nice guy and look forward to getting my shafts.
I caught hell from the guys all week because I was swinging from tree to tree out there. I think I pretty much met everyone that I wanted to and I had a damn good time.