• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The red GMC truggy with rear steer (extra cab)

Jpyke15 said:
Well I don't see a reason for him to be banned for a ACCIDENT hell other people said he's a stand up guy and he's good with kids. He did send them a check. 500 isn't much but it's a damn good start. If my **** got bashed by somebody else at a public park I'm not gonna expect them to pay for the damages. The aop guy is a stand up guy seems like for replacing the 4 wheeler but it wasn't his responsibility and neither was it cab truck guy not everybody has money they can go drop on a brand new 4 wheeler. Just my 3 cents. And when you sign a waiver at aop does it not say their not responsible for property damage? Seems like it would. If their not responsible I don't see how cab truck guy would be. I hate that the kid got his feelings crushed but it's life. He got a brand new one out of the deal probably better than the one he had. And hats off to the guys trying to donate......kid got a ride. End of story. And if the guy gets banned from hardline that's BULLSHIT
I think you should read back over all the pages of this thread you are confused!

Maybe so. Was just my opinion on what I read. I don't wanna argue over it and be a desperate hardliner.

Jpyke15 said:
And I'm not takin anybody's side.... Like I said bad situation all the way around.
Bottom line...Dude fawked up! Accidentally...yeah probably so. Regardless, time to man up and take care of the situation. What if it was your kid? Would you feel the same way?

Jpyke15 said:
Maybe so. Was just my opinion on what I read. I don't wanna argue over it and be a desperate hardliner.

Maybe you should read it again.

Jpyke15 said:
Well I don't see a reason for him to be banned for a ACCIDENT hell other people said he's a stand up guy and he's good with kids. He did send them a check. 500 isn't much but it's a damn good start. If my **** got bashed by somebody else at a public park I'm not gonna expect them to pay for the damages. The aop guy is a stand up guy seems like for replacing the 4 wheeler but it wasn't his responsibility and neither was it cab truck guy not everybody has money they can go drop on a brand new 4 wheeler. Just my 3 cents. And when you sign a waiver at aop does it not say their not responsible for property damage? Seems like it would. If their not responsible I don't see how cab truck guy would be. I hate that the kid got his feelings crushed but it's life. He got a brand new one out of the deal probably better than the one he had. And hats off to the guys trying to donate......kid got a ride. End of story. And if the guy gets banned from hardline that's BULLSHIT
He wouldn't be banned for an ACCIDENT, it would be because of how he handled himself afterwards. LIKE A CHILD. Hell there were a lot of people that said your president was a stand up guy. Look how that's turned out.
Most people gave him the benefit of the doubt and the chance to do the right thing. Even after he clearly ****ed up by not coming forward to start with. Now he is avoiding contact? Another **** move

Grow the **** up or :gtfo:

Re:

What the fawk. It's simple you tear someone else's **** up. You fix it no matter what. I understand not having the cash, but if you have a toy get rid of it. Fix the kids 4 Wheeler and learn from the mistake.

I don't think he cares, but certainly would not be banned till Hardline is finished. Banned due to accident, no way. Banned due to not paying, probably not. Thumbing his nose at the off road community and not taking care of this, will get him banned.

By PM,

BJMcummins said:
Go ahead an ban me I don't need your site

What a douchebag (both BJcumonme and JDyke for taking his side). I hope everyone at every park he shows up to finds him and takes a **** inside his rig. Fawkin piece of ****. :flipgotcha:

Is he legally bound to fix or replace? No. But his shows his true character not to.

All I wanna know is does that cab truck have a sun roof? Maybe someone will get the Pirate4x4 reference...

I've read this entire thread. I cannot find anything that would make me feel the same way that JPyke does. This is the part that is so simple to me, the owner of the truck says this; "You gave us your contact info and said you would make it right." Which clearly hasn't been done. The park owner who said "If he doesn't take care of it I will" did indeed stand behind his word, this should be all there is to the story. If I was in the same situation as the guy who destroyed some kids four wheeler, accidentally or not, I'd sell my rig to make it right if I couldn't afford it outright. But that's just my .02. And Tom, I've never been to AOP or met you, but you sir have my utmost respect! :dblthumb:

Look guys. Pull your panties out of your crack. It was just my opinion. Everyone has one. I did misunderstand some things. Before I posted.. This is the exact reason I rarely post anything. Sorry to those I butt hurt. And must I say again for the 2nd or 3rd time. IM NOT taking anybody's side and it was a bad situation for everybody. Maybe the guy is a douche for not paying up. Maybe hes broke. Who knows. The kid got a new ride. Just let it be.. Or be desperate hardliners of the southeast and make a t.v show and sit here and bitch and complain about it for days....I'm done with this thread so go ahead :gay:

Jpyke15 said:
Look guys. Pull your panties out of your crack. It was just my opinion. Everyone has one. I did misunderstand some things. Before I posted.. This is the exact reason I rarely post anything. Sorry to those I butt hurt. And must I say again for the 2nd or 3rd time. IM NOT taking anybody's side and it was a bad situation for everybody. Maybe the guy is a douche for not paying up. Maybe hes broke. Who knows. The kid got a new ride. Just let it be.. Or be desperate hardliners of the southeast and make a t.v show and sit here and bitch and complain about it for days....I'm done with this thread so go ahead :gay:

You're are the one acting like a bitch... Explain how you feel everyone is in the wrong? If dude drives a diesel and can afford to wheel, he can afford the 4wheeler, and if he can't he should sell sh*t like a mad man to do what is right... Please tell me you are not sympathetic for this idiot?