• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The red GMC truggy with rear steer (extra cab)

Jpyke15 said:
No I'm not. I said it 100 times. I'm not takin anybody's side geez
this thread is here to see if he steps up to the plate and does the right thing nothing more. :gtfo: you said you were two post ago

Jpyke15 said:
No I'm not. I said it 100 times. I'm not takin anybody's side geez

You can back peddle all you want but this whole post is you taking the guy's side.

"Well I don't see a reason for him to be banned for a ACCIDENT hell other people said he's a stand up guy and he's good with kids. He did send them a check. 500 isn't much but it's a damn good start. If my **** got bashed by somebody else at a public park I'm not gonna expect them to pay for the damages. The aop guy is a stand up guy seems like for replacing the 4 wheeler but it wasn't his responsibility and neither was it cab truck guy not everybody has money they can go drop on a brand new 4 wheeler. Just my 3 cents. And when you sign a waiver at aop does it not say their not responsible for property damage? Seems like it would. If their not responsible I don't see how cab truck guy would be. I hate that the kid got his feelings crushed but it's life. He got a brand new one out of the deal probably better than the one he had. And hats off to the guys trying to donate......kid got a ride. End of story. And if the guy gets banned from hardline that's BULLSHIT"

As I said, he may not be legally bound to handle it but morally speaking he should. He messed up 1st by taking off after it happened, hoping no one saw it. Then saying he'd handle it but not following through or contacting the boy's parents.

Jpyke15 said:
I drive a diesel and I wheel on a budget. But I couldn't just go buy a new atv

I also drive a diesel and wheel on a very tight budget. Well **** I ain't wheeled my own junk in almost 2 years. I'm in NO position to buy myself or anyone else for that matter a new 4wheeler. But I would have manned up and taken care of the situation before it escalated to this because it is the right thing to do. Be responsible for ones own actions.

That I promise :****:

Not everyone can pull 4k out of their ass. And $500 is better than nothing.

BUT, included in the 500 should've been something along the lines of another apology, and a plan to come up with the cash asap. Whether it be selling a rig at a loss (which is almost guaranteed with any rig), selling any other "toys" or even as far as taking a loan out. Or hell, just finance a new 4 wheeler. I'd think most anyone could swing that if they absolutely had to, which I would say this situation called for. Some people just figure if they don't have the cash to cover an unexpected expense, then it doesn't get covered and they hope it works out somehow.

Beerj said:
Not everyone can pull 4k out of their ass. And $500 is better than nothing.

BUT, included in the 500 should've been something along the lines of another apology, and a plan to come up with the cash asap. Whether it be selling a rig at a loss (which is almost guaranteed with any rig), selling any other "toys" or even as far as taking a loan out. Or hell, just finance a new 4 wheeler. I'd think most anyone could swing that if they absolutely had to, which I would say this situation called for. Some people just figure if they don't have the cash to cover an unexpected expense, then it doesn't get covered and they hope it works out somehow.
ding ding,we have a winner folks this pretty much sums it up!!!

The smartest thing cocksucker could have done would to have openly stated in the beginning that he could not afford a $3k bill but said he wanted to make it right however he could. There was other ways this could have been solved besides him dropping $3k at the drop of a hat. If he weren't such a douche, there could have easily been a go fund me started by someone well known in the community like Tom that we all know would be legit with the money, start a thread here, and let the donations roll in to cover the little dude's new ride. Probably would have been raised in a matter a few days and cab truck monster jam driver wouldn't look like a ****. It's not that he couldn't afford it, hell not everybody can drop $3k at any given time, I sure can't. But it was handled wrong all the way around. Take responsibilities for your actions, it's part of being a fawking man.

Moral of the story, at a crowded ass event, or any event for that matter......look all around your rig when you are getting back in it to go ride so you don't run anybody's **** over. Hell not just vehicles either, could be a chick popping a squat behind your rig! Be smart, it ain't that hard! ....or is it?

Glad the offroad community is so good at helping seems to me it's just full of bullies I am financially at my max but no one gives to sxxxx about my situation it's all about a man parking his son in the middle of the road that says a lot for a father you don't put them in harms way I'm a father of three children I have financial problems just like everyone else in the world all I can do is send what I can when I can at least I am trying

BJMcummins said:
Glad the offroad community is so good at helping seems to me it's just full of bullies I am financially at my max but no one gives to sxxxx about my situation it's all about a man parking his son in the middle of the road that says a lot for a father you don't put them in harms way I'm a father of three children I have financial problems just like everyone else in the world all I can do is send what I can when I can at least I am trying

Hope there is a man around those 3 children of yours too teach them how to handle situations in the proper fashion. The offroad community is one of the most generous groups in the world, but are also very good at sniffing out a **** sandwich. In this particular circumstance, your the **** sandwich. If I had been in the exact situation you are, and couldn't pull 3k out of my ass, I would have been parting out that truggy pretty quickly or started dumping the price to cover any damage that I had done. Your clearly not bright enough to comprehend this concept though. Guess we were raised differently. Your a pathetic person.

Tom, your a damn good guy for doing what you did, Thankyou!!!

How much did you get for the 5yr old horse your selling? That could have gone to help pay your debt.

And for the record, my dock is huge.

Boo ****ing Hoo...... I bet his parents couldn't drop another 3k to buy him another one either. This whole thing is more about you being a ***** that didn't attempt to fix what you broke and less about the money. Did you talk to them and try to work out a way to pay for it or did you just stay low and hope it blew over?

With as much proof as they have, they could easily take you to court over it.

BJMcummins said:
It's all about money that all I hear

You are a ****ing ****.... It's about being a man and trying you're best to do what's right, that's all. You attitude is ****, you act like you are the little guy trying to defend yourself again the big bullies of HL & FB when in reality, your rig is nicer than 85% of the rigs on here...

BJMcummins said:

Out of curiosity, why did you drive off after you ran over the kid's 4-wheeler that was "in the middle of the road"? Was there no one around, were you just planning to contact them later, or were you just trying to screw some one over?

If you were just trying to get away without repurcussions, then you certainly weren't representing the offroad community in a good fashion.

I didn't even leave the park If I was trying to get away don't you think I would have ran a left I was takin a man to his camper when this happened it was hot that day he was on the verge of heat exhauston

blugreenformula said:
If I had been in the exact situation you are, and couldn't pull 3k out of my ass, I would have been parting out that truggy pretty quickly or started dumping the price to cover any damage that I had done.

Tom, your a damn good guy for doing what you did, Thankyou!!!

EXACTLY!!! And if the guy was having a heat stroke..... why not get one of the TRAINED medical personnel that were on the hill that day to help. Every event ive went to has had multiple personnel standing by for medical emergencies

BJMcummins said:
I didn't even leave the park If I was trying to get away don't you think I would have ran a left I was takin a man to his camper when this happened it was hot that day he was on the verge of heat exhauston

I don't "think" anything. That would be the reason that I asked you why you didn't stay and tell some one.

BJMcummins said:
I don't have an animals for sale gald everyone's info is never rite
You did it sure looks like.

Breed Spotted Saddle Contact Bo Martin
Gender Gelding Phone 931-273-2087
Age 5 y.o. Location Hillsboro, TN
Height 14.3 hands
Color Bay Country United States
Registration National saddle horse association
Price $1,200 OBO (USD)