• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The WHAT BROKE this weekrnd thread

What? No pictures?

P1070759.jpg

That's a flop dork :flipoff:

Forgot I did have damage.... Got the distributor wet in a DEEP hole... At the same time the winch motor got soaked with mud and stopped so I had to get tugged out of the hole. Poor truck don't run so strong on 2 1/2 cylinders. :haha:

P5250166.jpg

You can see the water line above the tires.. I would have made it if I was in 4x from the start. :haha:

Last edited:

So, as most people will say, did you tighten that loose bolt before putting it back on all fours? I mean, it was so easy to get to and you didn't even have to get dirty....

Yes, I'm post whoring... Its what I do....

Anyway, looks like you and the Jeep made it out okay.

So, as most people will say, did you tighten that loose bolt before putting it back on all fours? I mean, it was so easy to get to and you didn't even have to get dirty....

Yes, I'm post whoring... Its what I do....

Anyway, looks like you and the Jeep made it out okay.

I did learn that my rollover valve sucks and I need to add another one. I think I dumped out about 4 gallons of gas waiting for a winch to get to the top of the tree. But yes we both came out fine. Just spit out some fluids.

Save'n everthing up for next weekend.

Spraying some paint on today, that will ENSURE a f-up next weekend :haha::haha::haha::booo:

I did learn that my rollover valve sucks and I need to add another one. I think I dumped out about 4 gallons of gas waiting for a winch to get to the top of the tree.

Rollover check valves don't work for **** unless it's perfectly upside down....Never count on them. Put a quarter turn valve on the line so you can close it manualy.

Rollover check valves don't work for **** unless it's perfectly upside down....Never count on them. Put a quarter turn valve on the line so you can close it manualy.

Good idea. :awesomework: It's stopped pouring out when it reached half a tank. :redneck:

031.jpg

lost a bead then shredid the spare on the same root, broken + baterey cable (thanks steve/zuk88) and a few dents nothing major. Better then that poor s10 that barley left the lower pit (reiter) you guys see that?