• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The WHAT BROKE this weekrnd thread

This is what i get for fing aroung in the rock garden....................

DSC00164.jpg

wheres corey? he should chime in. anytime someone bends links he is on it fast!!

Looks like you need some 1/2wall cromo lowers on that thing!!:D

Well I only looked at wheeling with my Grandsons on Sunday, but I did Brake open a 12 pack!! :awesomework:

I mananged to blow the piston right out of my front air bump this weekend. I think maybe 2 bumps will work better than one. Getting a couple ordered ASAP!:gay1::rb:

what trails did you guys run i didnt run into you guys all weekend?

wheres corey? he should chime in. anytime someone bends links he is on it fast!!

Looks like you need some 1/2wall cromo lowers on that thing!!:D

I'll take his place. You fawked up going alum lowers hooked to yer rocks. I will say i told you so under my breath.:fawkdancesmiley:

what trails did you guys run i didnt run into you guys all weekend?

Fri I practically didn't wheel. Sat. we ran up to BYS. Half way through my TC pump start taking a ****.:rb: so we went to the lookout :beer::beer: I realized no chance for a trip through the OM.:mad: Sun I strong armed Y trail, Doom, and played on the rockface. That one little bonus line on Y trail is great. :awesomework: To be honest my buggy is fast under the powerlines, I think I enjoy that sometimes as much as crawlin'. As soon as I get a new pump I am there dude! :D