• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The "What did you get done on your rig this weekend" thread

CrustyJeep said:
At least someone around has my back MARK :flipoff:

It's my apology for insinuating you used to have a snorkel.

when we all know it was a Pair of Matching Snorkels :D painted in Hammerite, baked in an oven

TreeClimber said:
Hey now! He painted his fridge handles and baked them in the oven.
Doesn't that count?

Yeah, it's no better than I did. :looser:
I was just agreeing with his initial post!:redneck: :haha:

TreeClimber said:
It's my apology for insinuating you used to have a snorkel.

when we all know it was a Pair of Matching Snorkels :D painted in Hammerite, baked in an oven

Don't forget the reason that that was done, was they were originally that crappy faux wood finish, so he had to change them to match the rest of his blinging Jeep mods. :haha:

Since I was working this weekend:flipoff: Technically, monday was my weekend-
Edge Juice with attitude monitor-
DSCF1241.jpg

The monitor has lots of cool functions- records, performance tests , engine functions ect...

And I picked this up today too-
DSCF1238.jpg
:clappy: :D

SysWillys said:
Trip report? Pics? You know I'm jealous? You take the little one?

BTW, got my steering box and winch remounted, had to move th box forward 7 inches to compensate for movin the front end forward 6. Lowered the winch mount point so now I can hook it to the front axle. Frickin 8274's are damn heavy after lifting in and out of the front bumper 8-9 times?

I was a great weekend, Bowie was there and finally got to run Pucker. He had to winch several times and ended up breaking a rear axle on the hill after the "otter slide". We got him back to camp and he rode with me the rest of the day.

No pics though, I need to buy another camera!

Kiera won't be in the jeep at rimrock untill next year.

So your making headway on your rig, that's good, you got AC in your garage?

olllllllo said:
I'm so jealous. :booo:

I got my lower control arms replaced. They aren't beat to crap anymore, but they ARE still stock. :wtf:

You shoulda said somethin, I've got parts! Better than stock too.:;

JPFREAK said:
I was a great weekend, Bowie was there and finally got to run Pucker. He had to winch several times and ended up breaking a rear axle on the hill after the "otter slide". We got him back to camp and he rode with me the rest of the day.

No pics though, I need to buy another camera!

Kiera won't be in the jeep at rimrock untill next year.

So your making headway on your rig, that's good, you got AC in your garage?

No.....The steel won't be cool to touch til October.....:D Hope to have it done is a couple of weeks so I can stress test it before Lador day W/E

I haven't talked to Dano yet...He frickin works too much.

I understand Kiera's delay to visit the good trails......

Glad you guys had a good time. How many showed?

SysWillys said:
No.....The steel won't be cool to touch til October.....:D Hope to have it done is a couple of weeks so I can stress test it before Lador day W/E

I haven't talked to Dano yet...He frickin works too much.

I understand Kiera's delay to visit the good trails......

Glad you guys had a good time. How many showed?

Six rigs on saturday, Four on sunday.

olllllllo said:
:mad:

Whatchu got? :hi:

All of the control arms from the front of the race jeep, custom built (by me) and strong. The lowers are non-adjustable stock length, with R.E. joints and 3/8" wall DOM. Uppers are mild steel, with R.E. joint, also stock length.

When I changed the frontend in the racer, I went to a radius arm style settup.

Only catch is I used two of the large R.E. joints in the new setup, so they would need to be sourced and reinstalled (welded) into the arms that are yours for the taking. Of course I can do the welding, I just don't have any extra joints.