Brian H

Attachments

• DANA60S2.jpg
    DANA60S2.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 651
  • EXCALIBER%2060.jpg
    EXCALIBER%2060.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 640
Yes they are the joints i designed and RCV makes them for us like a lot of our other parts. But they don't honor our deal and they are selling them to other people now.

Yes they are the joints i designed and RCV makes them for us like a lot of our other parts. But they don't honor our deal and they are selling them to other people now.

I thought so....thats total bullshit. Sorry to hear that Bobby.:booo:

I have nothing but very good experiences with east coast gear supply. Best prices and next day delivery everytime.

Same thing happened to Brent at Trail Tough. The manufacturer of their samurai cromoly axles took brents design and parts and started selling them to other vendors.

We got a little miffed at them when it took 4 months to get a set of 300M axles and 4 cv joints, then they decided to charge us close to $2,000 for the whole thing...:looser:

thats really a shame. i'm sorry to hear that, bobby. i know this is stating the obvious, but i cant help to question what kind of patent or restriction you have legally on your design... if any. it's a lot of money to have products patented like that. at least that's my understanding. i've had some great ideas for products but the barrier to enter the market is just too steep considering patents and whatnot. it's really a shame you have someone so close to you stabbing you in the back. i wonder if you could win a court case.

Damn that is a Shitty deal Bobby.

RCV doesn't seem like a very stand up group of people to be dealing with. :booo:

What happened to people honoring agreements. :mad:

Hey Bobby.. want me to light them up on Pirate?.. I don't give a fawk.. I no longer im in business I don't mind slinging some **** over companys that screw others.....