• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Things that make you go HMMMMMM

Hey Bobby.. want me to light them up on Pirate?.. I don't give a fawk.. I no longer im in business I don't mind slinging some **** over companys that screw others.....

Don't do it...... (just passing some advice somebody gave me once :;)

You're not suppose to pass on bad advice :kissmyass:

:redneck:

I have always had respect for jason and his input. I hope it goes both ways. Just because his bizz is no longer he still has a following and alot of respect in the industry. I hate to see that tarnished... Just my meager input.

:redneck:
I hate to see that tarnished... Just my meager input.

by telling the truth?

It doesnt matter anyway. RCV has pirate in their pocket anyways.

I have mentioned things in the D60 CV thread that didnt make it longer than 10 minutes before getting erased. I wasnt my rude self either. Just mentioned a few concerns as a customer.:rolleyes:

by telling the truth?

It doesnt matter anyway. RCV has pirate in their pocket anyways.

I have mentioned things in the D60 CV thread that didnt make it longer than 10 minutes before getting erased. I wasnt my rude self either. Just mentioned a few concerns as a customer.:rolleyes:

Just telling it how I see it brad--take it for what its worth.

But I could care less how anybody else see's it--jason knows exactly what I am talking about.... And for me thats all what matters.. Everything else said is just opnion.

Bobby is a helluva nice guy but the last thing he needs is a bunch of people swinging off his nut sack any time someone even mentions his name on PBB.

I don't agree with the way RCV is playing their hand but I think in the end these things have a way of working themselves out. :D

Bobby is a helluva nice guy but the last thing he needs is a bunch of people swinging off his nut sack any time someone even mentions his name on PBB.

I don't agree with the way RCV is playing their hand but I think in the end these things have a way of working themselves out. :D

I've never met or spoken to Bobby, I dont own any of his products (YET) but I do support LOCAL businesses.

My family owns multiple small businesses in Oregon (Sheridan, McMinnville) and we have the hardest time with people undercutting us.

So I voice my opinion whenever I see injustice happening.

Your comment makes sense, but so does my reasoning. To each his own I guess. :hi:

Just telling it how I see it brad--take it for what its worth.

But I could care less how anybody else see's it--jason knows exactly what I am talking about.... And for me thats all what matters.. Everything else said is just opnion.
:awesomework: