• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thinkin bout movin

Re: Re: Re: Thinkin bout movin

twentyfootdaredevil said:
Damn, I will be glad when we are ready to move south. 5-6 hour drives every time we go wheeling are getting expensive!
Where r u from and hows me movin goin to help u out?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Damn, I will be glad when we are ready to move south. 5-6 hour drives every time we go wheeling are getting expensive!

Hell yea, can't believe yall drove all the way down to Gray Rock by yallselves molaugh

**** was fun though! Hit me up next time you plan to attend another ride down here and we'll try to get together. :drinkers:

TacomaJD said:
Hell yea, can't believe yall drove all the way down to Gray Rock by yallselves molaugh

**** was fun though! Hit me up next time you plan to attend another ride down here and we'll try to get together. :drinkers:

We will be down sometime in November. We wouldn't have driven down if we hadn't already paid for the event and we planned to visit family in Cullmen anyway.

It will be nice to have so many parks so close.

We will be down sometime in November. We wouldn't have driven down if we hadn't already paid for the event and we planned to visit family in Cullmen anyway.

It will be nice to have so many parks so close.

The weekend after Thanksgiving is RBD at Morris Mtn....should be roughly the same drive for you that Gray Rock was. Takes me about the same time to get to either place. That's one kickass event!!!

Coming from northwest Oklahoma you won't know what to do with all these hills, valleys, mountains, and gulleys everywhere!

I agree with TBItoy about moving anywhere in the middle/east TN areas shown on that map. You just about can't go wrong in the TN/AL areas.

I looooooove Chattanooga. If anyone is considering moving to TN, I would definitely recommend moving to or at least close to Chatty. That's where we go alot when we go out on the weekends. Downtown Chatty is SO NICE. Lots of really nice restaurants/bars and Coolidge Park is a beautiful place. I've always said if I were to move to a bigger city, it would be Chatty. Also home to a GREAT hospital...When I crashed my bike, I was med-flighted to Erlanger Medical Center and spent 3 weeks between ICU and Siskin Rehabilitation Hospital, which is right across the street. Top notch Dr's and staff. (for what it's worth). I've got nothing but positive things to say about Chatty all around.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Ask Tony Bolton, he'll tell ya. East Tennessee is nice anytime of year. I live in Knoxville, but I would suggest Maryville for living/working, or Oak Ridge for wheelin'/schools. Windrock, Royal Blue and Harlan are within spitting distance to us. I know of a machine shop that's hiring right now near Tellico, but the jobs are out there if you just look. Good luck with your hunt! :dblthumb:

I love living over here. It was tough the first few months as jobs are competitive, but are available. I'm just a bit north in Lexington, KY, and I couldn't be happier. I miss San Diego's weather, but the ability to own my house at 25 is worth a couple snows.

Latest posts