• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

This Day of Fri.....

1TONZR2

Big mudda fugga!
Its that time again fella's! what does everyone have planned for the weekend?
For me....
Today-off at 330 and wont be going back till after I get back from deployment, so I will have all next week off to spend time with the girls.
Sat-Madison is getting her first haircut tomorrow morning, then we are going a friends house for a pre-deployment party. :drinkers:
Sun-work on some stuff around the house that needs to be done before I leave.
All next week, more of the same.... :drinkers: :eat:

Brian

Friday= Frive to Houston when I get off
Sat.= 9:30 meet with new realtor, check out the house, clean house, head over to Wyatt's, visit for a while drive back to Louisiana. Probably take the girls out to eat
Sun.= Start cleaning up the damage from last nights storm that went through the cro. Yard is a wreck and so is the kids play set. :mad:

MUCHADO said:
Outhouse tonight...

Paola guys, you in???
Nofuckingway

I'm supposed to be cutting the front frame off a rzr that hit a tree, but have been working most of the week, and now might be getting called in again right now :-\
Neat.
Sat, work on rzr, sunday the same, then a dinner at a winery with the wife.

Fri- nada that I know of. Hang out with West tonight and talk about his allergy Dr. visit this morning
Sat- Kid b-day party at some Bouncy place, meet up with Blase, then date dinner with wife then heading to the Texans-Saints preseason at 7pm. "Who Dat, BLASE???"
Sun- clean out my freaking garage!!! The past two months of home improvement **** and going through kids crap, it has all gotten moved into the garage before I sort/toss or move to storage. I'm talking "Hoarders" level out therw itha goat trails around the ****. Its bad, and I look forward to tossing it all the **** out of my garage.

Here is my boy West's back this morning, 65 pokes to test for allergies. He's a trooper!

Attachments

• westback.JPG
    westback.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 65
InDaShop said:
Fri- nada that I know of. Hang out with West tonight and talk about his allergy Dr. visit this morning
Sat- Kid b-day party at some Bouncy place, meet up with Blase, then date dinner with wife then heading to the Texans-Saints preseason at 7pm. "Who Dat, BLASE???"
Sun- clean out my freaking garage!!! The past two months of home improvement **** and going through kids crap, it has all gotten moved into the garage before I sort/toss or move to storage. I'm talking "Hoarders" level out therw itha goat trails around the ****. Its bad, and I look forward to tossing it all the **** out of my garage.

Here is my boy West's back this morning, 65 pokes to test for allergies. He's a trooper!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Dude, West is a stud to take that. No way I would ever do that !

What did they figure out he was allergic to? Or no results yet?
Some of those look medium angry, then some are full on angry.

DAMMIT, you know he was ready to BEAT SOMEBODY UP after that :mad:

Drinkin rum drinks andwatchin the Falcons kick Raven ass tonight :drinkers:

Take it easy the rest of the weekend ;D

Leah and Maddie are coming to SD to visit this weekend. Moving into rental house Saturday and then just hanging out the rest of the weekend. There is an open house for our house in KS this weekend so hopefully we get some good feedback on it. I'm ready to have my girls here with me.

Holy **** Wyatt, I never knew they did **** like that.
I saw the pic and was like, Damn, West laid in the grass and done got chigger bit all to hell...then Wyatt drew all over him in sharpie reliving his old college squeaking days.
wow, hope I don't ever have to have that done to Kale. What necessitates that test?

A year and a half ago, we had West tested for allergies with the "puppy paw" test. One of the things that came out of that was they said he had a Peanut allergy.
Well we go through this and that, and the epi-pens and what not and then had a follow up recently. Tiffany (my wife) decides she just doesnt like this Dr. and wants to get a second opinion.
Well this 2nd opinion dispelled the Peanut allergy and believes he has the same allergies I do to grass, trees, pollen, etc. Not peanuts. We'll to make a long story short. This Dr. wanted to do more invasive testing of 65 main allergens. So they inject concentrate "allergens" in a grid pattern and monitor and see what his body reacts to. If he reacts bad enough they give him some anti-histamine and help. Little hoodlum refused all medications, thats pills, fluid, etc... Would take the needle but nothing oral.

Trooper. Next appointment is a 5 hour sit and feed him peanut butter in Dr. office to confirm he's not alergic to it. Total game changer in our books cause keeping him from peanuts has been really ahrd they are in everything. Adn I've doubted it since the very beginning, and Tiffany didnt but I think she's now come around.

Willymutt said:
Leah and Maddie are coming to SD to visit this weekend. Moving into rental house Saturday and then just hanging out the rest of the weekend. There is an open house for our house in KS this weekend so hopefully we get some good feedback on it. I'm ready to have my girls here with me.

Where in SD did ya move? I've got a few friends in Rapid City I could put u in contact with for some black hills wheelin. Lemme know. I am assuming South Dakota and not San Diego.

Worked retarded hours this week :p Tired as hell, but about to do some work on a friend's Oldsmobruwick, the put a clutch in a hardbody that's been at my house for a month. Somewhere in there I need to fix the mower and cut some grass, clean up the house, go to the store since I have 1 natty light in the fridge :wtflol: Gf went to the beach so maybe it will all get done without any distractions thumb.gif

::) Yeah right ::).

Started a new job tuesday so gotta work tomorrow to finish because these retards think they gotta impress Chesapeake.
Not gonna be a bad day just a few tie in welds then off to AGR Matts house to ride around the lake checking out some flashemifyougotem and :cougar:

MUCHADO said:
Outhouse tonight...

Paola guys, you in???

blacksheep10 said:
Nofuckingway

Bummer you couldnt make it... God that place has gotten awesome.

The asian girl that I share a cubicle with at work had her tittays out :woot: :****: Monday is gonna be awesome. thumb.gif