• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

This Day of Fri.....

MUCHADO said:
God that place has gotten awesome.

Really? last time I don't remember being there the toilets had overflown on teh floor and there were 50 mexicans that would swarm you if you got a dance.

The asian girl that I share a cubicle with at work had her tittays out :woot: :****:
I should have gone, but my buggy runs now if that's any consolation to me :p laughing1

Outhouse was good to me once. Every other time **** it. Kellys bachelor party was the worst pile of **** ever there. Seriously hookers dancing in 2-3" of overflown toilet water.

InDaShop said:
Outhouse was good to me once. Every other time **** it. Kellys bachelor party was the worst pile of **** ever there. Seriously hookers dancing in 2-3" of overflown toilet water.

That sounds awful. The other 3 or so times I had been were pretty bad.... bad bad bad bad. Bonitas got better talent with MO laws shutting most of the clubs down and I think same happened with Outhouse.. That place is straight up dirty, kinda **** you dont talk about after leaving laughing1... One of the hookers took my glasses off and "diddled her skittle" with them.. Uhh. Not sure how to treat the crabs in my eyes :eek: The two girls in our group both were up on stage with the strippers both had tits out and titally into it. Nice when the girls you hang out with are down for that kinda **** :****:

Not so much Mexicans, it was mostly KU kids. One of the guys in our group about got in a fight with some frat douche who grabbed beer outta our cooler--but that's par for the course there. The huge party of frat boys ended up getting kicked out because the guys weren't tipping at all.

InDaShop said:
Fri- nada that I know of. Hang out with West tonight and talk about his allergy Dr. visit this morning CHECK

Sat- Kid b-day party at some Bouncy place, meet up with Blase, then date dinner with wife then heading to the Texans-Saints preseason at 7pm. "Who Dat, BLASE???" Texans win, and everything else was perfect. Even fit in three rare beers at the saucer, only downside was after a big steak dinner then going to the stadium I had to take a major stadium dump early in the 1st quarter :****:

Sun- clean out my freaking garage!!! The past two months of home improvement **** and going through kids crap, it has all gotten moved into the garage before I sort/toss or move to storage. I'm talking "Hoarders" level out therw itha goat trails around the ****. Its bad, and I look forward to tossing it all the **** out of my garage. 95% accomplished

I have to say this is the 1st weekend in memory where what I set out to do over the weekend actually happened. thumb.gif

grcthird said:
Worked retarded hours this week :p Tired as hell, but about to do some work on a friend's Oldsmobruwick, the put a clutch in a hardbody that's been at my house for a month. Somewhere in there I need to fix the mower and cut some grass, clean up the house, go to the store since I have 1 natty light in the fridge :wtflol: Gf went to the beach so maybe it will all get done without any distractions thumb.gif
Shocks on Brewick, clutch in Hardbody, mower fixed, grass cut, weeds eated, trans fluid changed in my truck, oil change in the Cavy, clothes washed, fridge cleaned out, trash took out, went to the store, and helped float a keg :dblthumb:

InDaShop said:
I have to say this is the 1st weekend in memory where what I set out to do over the weekend actually happened. thumb.gif

Seriously, I was ready for Monday, got everything done but damn was I tired.