• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

This Is What I've been trying warn all of you about.

Re:

X2..
Well said... Illegal immigrants/aliens are not just from Mexico... I've been saying that my whole life. I'm proud to say my family struggled going thru the proper channels (no pun intended) and we became US citizens in the 80s.

I know the fight is real as I've seen it growing up in So Cal then in Bama. But like bpinaz has said, I.A. are from anywhere/country/etc.

While we're on river confessions.... Me as a legal Mexican-American, it does bug the he'll outta me about the laws and rights offered/given because if it's free now what's the incentive to proceed with the legalities?

Final thought....
I've been asked why it bothers me so much about flag stomping/desecration/country bashing.... I simply reply that nobody will understand until they have given up their country to claim another. There was no dual citizenship back then, I was given a choice to denounce my country of origin...so now when I visit Mexico, guess who's the illegal/foreigner there now?

I never served in our military, but I thank those who have and do....but I will serve an ass whooping to defend the Red the White and Blue.

Re: Re: This Is What I've been trying warn all of you about.

BPINAZ said:
Yep....I can be an asshole, but I'm not always an asshole.........LOL

My name is Mo, and I too am an aashole!

5BrothersFabrication said:
I like this muffhucker. I think we'd get along. :dblthumb:

But, I would think about a career change if I was you , it sounds like this stuff is starting to consume you. And as bad as you want to change the situation the powers in charge want it this way. Until there is a complete overhaul of the powers it will not change.

Elliott said:
5BrothersFabrication said:
I like this muffhucker. I think we'd get along. :dblthumb:

But, I would think about a career change if I was you , it sounds like this stuff is starting to consume you. And as bad as you want to change the situation the powers in charge want it this way. Until there is a complete overhaul of the powers it will not change.

X2

Re:

Rokcrler said:
X2..
Well said... Illegal immigrants/aliens are not just from Mexico... I've been saying that my whole life. I'm proud to say my family struggled going thru the proper channels (no pun intended) and we became US citizens in the 80s.

I know the fight is real as I've seen it growing up in So Cal then in Bama. But like bpinaz has said, I.A. are from anywhere/country/etc.

While we're on river confessions.... Me as a legal Mexican-American, it does bug the he'll outta me about the laws and rights offered/given because if it's free now what's the incentive to proceed with the legalities?

Final thought....
I've been asked why it bothers me so much about flag stomping/desecration/country bashing.... I simply reply that nobody will understand until they have given up their country to claim another. There was no dual citizenship back then, I was given a choice to denounce my country of origin...so now when I visit Mexico, guess who's the illegal/foreigner there now?

I never served in our military, but I thank those who have and do....but I will serve an ass whooping to defend the Red the White and Blue.

People don't believe it, but we have a lot of agents who are Naturalized Citizens. My class mate at the academy was a school teacher from Matamoros, freakin good dude. He helped me with all the Spanish classes and homework. He went to a station in Texas, but we still stay in contact. He would say the same thing that you did. He gave up his citizenship in Mexico to be here so that he and his family could have a better way of life.

Elliott said:

I'm thinkin maybe politics!!!!! I already like him better than oh bummer.

gottagofast said:
I'm thinkin maybe politics!!!!! I already like him better than oh bummer.

No way. My only marketable skills are master level hide-and-seek player, the ability to sit still for extended periods of time, and follow footprints (sign cutting). Other than that I'm pretty much useless.

:JRich: it's a easy fix!!! If they are here or want to come here three things! They pay for everything like we do ,Work ,and pay taxs! :dblthumb: