• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

This transgender thing is out of control!

muddinmetal said:
Bingo, teach them young that the bible and guns are bad things and after a few generations there will be no more straight Christians with guns... The exact people who built what USED to be the best country ever conceivable

You're absolutely right!!!

You know, I'm rough and I cuss worse than probably anyone on HL. I'm the typical hard ass. Mouthy, opinionated, cocky, and etc. However, I believe EVERY word in the Bible and I believe that Jesus Christ is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. We're all guilty of getting caught up in what's going on around us with the world, me especially. I guess because I love my country and my countrymen. My Dad taught me to be a patriot and to have the balls to stand up for what I believe in.........but think about my friends.....all this BS is just signs of Jesus' return. We're at time when we should be celebrating. Like when Pual and Silas were put in prison and they started singing and praising God. God caused an earthquake to happen and all the prison doors were opened. We're (Christians) are pretty much in that prison right now.......so, instead of worrying about our situation, I say let's celebrate.

EVERYONE dies, but not everyone truly lives....

Who's with me?

Everyone believes diff stuff. I personally don't think that cussing and such is a deal.. The way ya treat others is pretty major IMO. I may be a moron with a smart mouth but ya won't ever hear anyone say I did Em wrong. And the thing that really gets me bout all this is like Tyler said, it's as if we are supposed to teach our kids this is ok. And to me, that's so far from what the MAN wants us to do. I'm pretty sure he burned a whole city for this kinda bs. ( Sodom and gamora) and no that's not the way it's spelled I'm sure. That's my way of spelling it since siri sucks.

They can and they will brainwash the public. 70 years ago blacks had no rights and got jack ****. Now not only do they have equal treatment but they have special treatment and we pay for them to sit on their asses. We don't dare say something to offend while they can call us anything they want and riot, break the law and horrible ****. All while no charges are filed. 30 years ago if you were a ****** you didn't dare come out and you damn sure didn't step out of line. Now, not only do they have equal treatment, but they have special treatment. Anyone else see a trend here? They threaten our good name and our livelihood if we don't conform to their liberal ass way of thinking. You can't treat someone different for being a ****in weirdo cock sucker or for being a (pick a damn color) lazy ass piece of welfare ****ing trash. **** that. They are the decay of this country from the inside out. Just like any absess that isn't handled, it will fester and cross contaminate the good until it kills the host (US). We're nearing the point of no return. God fearing, straight gun owners are going to be extinct in another 30 years.

kushKrawlin said:
Everyone believes diff stuff. I personally don't think that cussing and such is a deal.. The way ya treat others is pretty major IMO. I may be a moron with a smart mouth but ya won't ever hear anyone say I did Em wrong. And the thing that really gets me bout all this is like Tyler said, it's as if we are supposed to teach our kids this is ok. And to me, that's so far from what the MAN wants us to do. I'm pretty sure he burned a whole city for this kinda bs. ( Sodom and gamora) and no that's not the way it's spelled I'm sure. That's my way of spelling it since siri sucks.

^^^^^ X1000! I'm with Kush on this.

BPINAZ said:
EVERYONE dies, but not everyone truly lives....

Who's with me?
Hey hey don't be quoting Mel Gibson in here. Lol

But yeah I'm with you

It's amazing though if we all sat down and read the bible everyday, we calm down pretty fast. Within just a couple weeks of reading we learn that Jesus faced every type of adversity and hatred a man could ever have. His response was never anger, bitterness, bad mouthing etc.. He showed us over and over again that love and kindness for even the ones you dislike most always brought about great things.

I know none of what's going on makes us feel good but it's all temporary. My father in law ends every one of these conversations with this "All we can do in the end is put it in Gods hands, trust that he will guide us where we need to go"

So keep on truckin guys, heads up, don't let a transgender grab your butt, let's go wheeling before it gets hot outside. :)

LightBnDr said:

But yeah I'm with you

It's amazing though if we all sat down and read the bible everyday, we calm down pretty fast. Within just a couple weeks of reading we learn that Jesus faced every type of adversity and hatred a man could ever have. His response was never anger, bitterness, bad mouthing etc.. He showed us over and over again that love and kindness for even the ones you dislike most always brought about great things.

I know none of what's going on makes us feel good but it's all temporary. My father in law ends every one of these conversations with this "All we can do in the end is put it in Gods hands, trust that he will guide us where we need to go"

So keep on truckin guys, heads up, don't let a transgender grab your butt, let's go wheeling before it gets hot outside. :)

Tooooo late!!! It's already upper 90s in AZ..........so it's time for NIGHT WHEELING!!!!........LOL

LightBnDr said:

But yeah I'm with you

Only thing I got to add is, your screen name rhymes with transgender.

The north ga episode is over a 3rd grade GIRL that says she wants to b a boy
being raised by her grandmother and her mom is lesbian!

Anyone who encourages a young child to "change gender" should be beaten severely....

Don't get me wrong.. I understand that there are RARE cases of children born with mixed genetalia and decisions must be made but this "I wish I was a...." crap needs to stop.

gottagofast said:
Anyone who encourages a young child to "change gender" should be taken out back and shot

Don't get me wrong.. I understand that there are RARE cases of children born with mixed genetalia and decisions must be made but this "I wish I was a...." crap needs to stop.

Fixed it for ya