• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

thought i bought a 10k trailer

Choppy's axles would be the ticket...:awesomework:Only thing I might do would be to get some stud/lug nuts instead of stud bolts...but they'd work just fine too....Definitely better than your current axles! :haha:

Choppy's axles would be the ticket...:awesomework:Only thing I might do would be to get some stud/lug nuts instead of stud bolts...but they'd work just fine too....Definitely better than your current axles! :haha:

:redneck: yeah the trailer is definitly too heavy for 3500# axles. me and the guy were in a big hurry when i looked at it, not that i would of known what to look for but i trusted the guy because ive worked for his company on occasion. next time i buy a trailer i know what to look for now :haha:.

Hey that's my old trailer originally had mobile home tires the 14.5 ones. W hauled a backhoe or small bulldozer on it. Thought it was cut up for scrap bye now.

Hey that's my old trailer originally had mobile home tires the 14.5 ones. W hauled a backhoe or small bulldozer on it. Thought it was cut up for scrap bye now.

Must have been a VERY small backhoe.. It can't even handle a pickup, either that, or you don't know much about trailers and shouldn't have been towing one.......

Did you sell it as a 10k trailer as well? :corn:

i probably could sell it for alittle more than i bought it for but then i need a deckover 10k and im gonna be paying twice what i bought it for, or just a regular 10k and widen it a few inchs each side and build drive over fenders. im just irritated because its actually a sweet trailer in person.

PJ Trailers makes a sweet trailer with drive over fenders. Olympic Trailer Sales down in Hawks Prairie is a dealer for PJ.