• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

tight and twisty/reiter/pnw

99redtj

nowire tonight at the rtw meeting wants somebody from the pnw to show up at one or more of the next work party's at reiter to lay out and clear a path for the tight and twist trail .

for more info contact charlie[nowire] on this board.

Thanks for posting this

This is one trail that I don't have a clear pic of what it is and so someone needs to help on this one if they want it

other wise I say mud bog it:awesomework:

I bet she's off the grid. Took her wheelin underground. Prolly wheelin all kinds a secret **** in cool new and old spots...Just like a lot of us :beer: :;

The PNW4WDA lobbied to get the "tight and twisty" trail included at the New Reiter. We would like to see actual PNW4WDA members be directly involved with it's design, routing, clearing and construction. We'd like to receive input from, and work with, the PNW4WDA to accomplish this goal/trail.

For this trail at Reiter, it's the time to put your money (time and efforts) where your mouth is PNW4WDA members.......and RTW and it's affiliate volunteers will be there to help.

Pokey was unanimously agreed to be the best man to ask for guidance on who these (PNW) individuals might be, that are willing to commit and help on this trail.

So who lobbied from the PNW to get this? Contact them and tell them it's time to do their part.:awesomework:
I find it hard to believe that the PNW lobbied for this but more likely it was one or two PNW members acting on their own.

So who lobbied from the PNW to get this? Contact them and tell them it's time to do their part.:awesomework:
I find it hard to believe that the PNW lobbied for this but more likely it was one or two PNW members acting on their own.

I don't know exact details. The intention was to get pokey on this thread......will no luck so far. It's not my job (as described) to coordinate this or PM pokey about this. And it's not necessarily pokey's job to respond or reciprocate either.

Really, this is a gesture from RTW and the Trail Coordinator. If (these particular) folks from the PNW4WDA want to be involved, they can be. If not, we are capable of getting it built.

Maybe somebody should have PMd me. :eeek: Isnt Ed Tenny still active in whats going on at reiter. If not I will ask Arlene for a new contact. It really should be someone from the area involved.

I thought Ed was going to be very active with this...

Well thats been my take as well. He was the designated chair on Reiter for the PNW4WDA. However I dont think hes on here. So that might explain some of the comunication issues

I don't know exact details. The intention was to get pokey on this thread......will no luck so far. It's not my job (as described) to coordinate this or PM pokey about this. And it's not necessarily pokey's job to respond or reciprocate either.

Really, this is a gesture from RTW and the Trail Coordinator. If (these particular) folks from the PNW4WDA want to be involved, they can be. If not, we are capable of getting it built.

What things like this thread do is stir up more drama than the excessive amounts that are already here. If someone wants a specific persons input why can't they just ask that person rather than call out an entire organization?
Sounds like you guys may be on the right track now.:awesomework:

I checked, Ed is still the designated PNW4WDA represenitive for Reiter. Please call him for more information. PM me if you need his number. Thanks Jim

Ed does go to the focus group meetings but he is not active in rtw, I plan on talking to Arlene or Angela when I return to talk about a few things involving this.

I had spoke to Angie at a wow meeting and she was very willing to set me up with some people to help out but I do not have all my numbers here in TN with me, if someone wants to pm me her number i will get on the phone with here asap and try to get something worked out.

Ed does go to the focus group meetings but he is not active in rtw, I plan on talking to Arlene or Angela when I return to talk about a few things involving this.

I had spoke to Angie at a wow meeting and she was very willing to set me up with some people to help out but I do not have all my numbers here in TN with me, if someone wants to pm me her number i will get on the phone with here asap and try to get something worked out.

On there way Rick. Arlene is who you want to talk to. I talked to her about this a while ago and she was calling Ed tonight to discuss.

On there way Rick. Arlene is who you want to talk to. I talked to her about this a while ago and she was calling Ed tonight to discuss.

I talked to Ed a couple of weeks ago about this and he said that he was rounding up some people and have never heard back

Latest posts