• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Timmies new Jimmy Smith Buggy.

nateb83 said:
The craftmanship and attention to detail is unreal, I was standing 200ft behind the Coleworx Riddler when it rolled and I was just thinking, this is like seeing a custom streetrod getting hit in a parking lot, so much time and effort put into making these kick ass rock rigs look like show cars and they function as good as they look :dblthumb:

AMEN...

The one thing we need to realize is that everybody builds what they can afford at that time. Money and time is an expense some can afford more than others. When Foxx put the Riddler on it's lid, he wasn't the only one shedding a tear. :****: But, come a day when I have the oportunity to build a rig, I HAVE A CHOICE OF SOME OF THE BEST BUILDERS IN THE WORLD, right here in the south. And to the one's who are currently or have had one built, consider yourself lucky, who ever built your buggy.... :dblthumb:

CHASMAN9 said:
AMEN...

The one thing we need to realize is that everybody builds what they can afford at that time. Money and time is an expense some can afford more than others. When Foxx put the Riddler on it's lid, he wasn't the only one shedding a tear. :****: But, come a day when I have the oportunity to build a rig, I HAVE A CHOICE OF SOME OF THE BEST BUILDERS IN THE WORLD, right here in the south. And to the one's who are currently or have had one built, consider yourself lucky, who ever built your buggy.... :dblthumb:

Perfectly said :dblthumb:

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Hey Timmie, can you put an end to the rumor, that the name up your new buggy is:

For Sale

OMG I just fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard. :****: Good one John.

Pictures? :wtflol: :popcorn: Preferably of it with the pedal on the floor, bouncing on the rev. limiter!!

eb7780bd.jpg

Not my pic, belongs to Tonya
camlock2.jpg

I got to ride up Flipper in it. :woot: :woot: Its a kick ass buggy! He definitely broke it in right this weekend. :****: Should have more pics and vids tomorrow. Its taking me forever to get them loaded tonight.

Looks like a good mixture of strength and simplicity. Can't wait to see it in action. :dblthumb:

Latest posts