• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Timmies new Jimmy Smith Buggy.

EOR MFG said:
That Pitbull got him up there.
Gosple

molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh who wound up kicking it back on the rim for him?

wngrog said:
I like the feller in the rebel flag doo rag and no shirt at 3:40

not sure which is funnier, him or Matlock's comment to him

Either that microphone on your camera is **** or that is the worst muffler on that buggy....sounds like a 4 banger.

wngrog said:
Either that microphone on your camera is **** or that is the worst muffler on that buggy....sounds like a 4 banger.

I was really close. I wasn't using my zoom & his buggy is loud so the mic distorts it. Pretty much, my mic is ****, which tends to happen when you try to record too close to really loud buggies too often. ;) Believe me, in person it sounds good.

wngrog said:

Yeah I know the motor has to sound good, gotta be the camera mic. Sounded like a VW turbo....

onetoncrawler said:
same muffler as EOR's KOH car :dunno:

Same headers they sound different for sure. Really need to rev them high
The exhaust pulses fire against each other on oppsite sides of the motor.
Similiar to an old gt40, Ferrari or other shitty 4cyl cars

Looks good but yall can keep those headers. I'd rather listen to Jim Carry making the most annoying sound in the world soundrack on repeat.

J. J.

yall dont be hating on kenny wayne he got game yall know yall like them styles bringing sexy back ;D :flipoff1: haaaaaaaaaaaa

Still using the margin call bs? Ive never meet anyone hurting for 50,000 gs one week and building a 20,000 dollar buggie the next week.Speak the truth son not everyone is stupid as ya think.

Elliott said:
Still using the margin call bs? Ive never meet anyone hurting for 50,000 gs one week and building a 20,000 dollar buggie the next week.Speak the truth son not everyone is stupid as ya think.

Who gives 2 shits either way?