• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tire Vulcanizing

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
Any place in the Bham area that does a GOOD job? I know of Ted's tire in Bibb Co also who not to use in Bham. Tire Tech and Wingfoot both suck in the Bham area. Daniel found a place for me to try down by the airport, but I wanted to see if anyone had first hand experience in town. Holes are tiny, but I want them fixed right...

if ya'll don't care to drive north alittle bit , Hines Tire Company in Muscle Shoals does a super job, he says there is no hole too big or small

CSMITH said:
he says there is no hole too big or small

That's what she said..... ;D

I would really like to find one local, but it is good to know the folks that do good work in case local does not work

wilks tire in albertville does a great job the las ones i had done were 60 bucks and looked and held up great b,but they dont want to do any over 6 inch cuts they say that they wont hold after a few months

HOLCOMB TIRE IN RUSSELLVILLE, IVE HAD 3 DONE THERE HE DOES PRETTY GOOD. HE ONLY CHARGED ME $20 A TIRE

I have had a few done at GCR and they did me okay. Cost has ranged from $45.00 to one was $70.00 but the $70.00 was a big whole. They are set up to do it correctly and they do alot of them