• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

TML 4x4 products

Too Much Lameness???? Seriously, You gonna pay out yer a$$ to get a joint shipped here from Finland. Dont you realize the best available toyota joints are available in yer frikkin backyard??????????????

dont get your pantys in a bunch girls just ran across them while messing around. wouldnt put a link if it wasnt good if you did get spugged you get a shitty computer:flipoff:

120 Euro AND shipping from Finland each? No thanks. Longfields are tried and true and here in Washington. Who knows what those are other than a possibly slightly stronger than stock axle. Longfields are pretty much bulletproof.

~T.J.

joeyf said:
dont get your pantys in a bunch girls just ran across them while messing around. wouldnt put a link if it wasnt good if you did get spugged you get a shitty computer:flipoff:

I have a plenty fine puter Nancy... Didnt even click onto your link to out of the US of A.....:rolleyes:
Your first post is a link and you want us to click it? Hey princess thats a big dream for you, beings how nobody knows you, I do like your panties in a bunch thrown on the floor as I deflower your smart mouth.... But thanks for that! Now off to bed with the lil girly wimper that you do so well....:cheer:
Have a nice day sweety!:kiss:

:flipoff:

Ya cant beat the longfields, and Bobby is just a great guy. It is the best out there for Toys.

got longs, just nice to know what is out there. if they ever do sell in the state you would know if they are worth it

Well thanks guys. Those birfs are those EMPI that we use to sell. I will not sell them anymore that is the same ones i still a few i would not even give them away.

JOYEF............ if you have bobbys axels in your truck then dont worrie about getting other axels to replace them with ,you will be shooting your foot off then and you will be THAT GUY!!!!! :redneck: