• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

To the sorry Mother ****er

benfowler87

Had a great time wheeling at Wheeling In the Country today till I got home and started to unpack. Realized then that my tool bag was missing. Checked and checked and it was not here. Called my friends that went riding today. None of them had it. It was in tool box the whole time we were on the trails so someone had to open the box go through all the **** and dig it out. Nothing else was missing. Brand new jumper cables still there. Come alongs still there. axle straps and ratchet straps still there. They just took the bag. What makes it worse is that I am in school to be an electrician. All my tools were in it. A brand new Fluke multimeter, Klien insulated screwdrivers, insulated wire strippers, insulated side cutters, insulated crimpers, and not to mention the set of standard and metric impact sockets. Standard and metric Snap-On wrenches and Snap-On Ratchets. And a Mac screwdriver bit set. Estimated to be around $1200 for all. And I need my ****ing electrical tools for school. So if you stole my bag **** YOU!

I hate to hear you got your tools stole. Its sad that a group of guys with the same hobby cant enjoy a day of fun without some low life dope head goin around stealing chit to get there next fix. Sometimes i think you would be better off parkin your stuff in the ghetto than to leave it on the trail or in the parkin lot. I dont trust anyone so I make sure anything of value is under lock and key whether im at home or around town. Too many free riders out there that need there ass shot. Seeing these threads pisses me off problably just as much as the ones that have had the stuff stole. :****:

I hear ya man. I have been an electrician for 18 years and I have a ton $$$ invested in my tools. I keep all my electrical tools separate from my wrenching tools and I just kept them on my service truck.

Now days I buy 100 piece socket sets, 30 piece screw driver sets, wrench sets mm/standard (usually around x-mas when they go on sale) from Sears to keep in my trail rig. I also keep a set like that for my sons car and the boat. I know it sounds like a lot but buy a little here and a little there next thing you know you got tool everywhere you need them.

Yah, I would like to catch someone, ONE TIME. :****:

The good news is that CSmith will have them posted in the For Sale thread tommorrow like my LED's. :flipoff1:

I came back down from Windrock and my tow rig and trailer were both gone. Then I did the math, shitty park brake+shitty compression=check the damn creek. That was a lie, but hope I put a smile on the end of a shitty day. Hope you get your tools back or at least get to put a bullet in somebody's back. :dblthumb:

On a side note, did push them both off into a 20' ditch with the Bronco in the parking lot @ Windrock. Don't try to impress your friends and load without the ramps. That was not a lie, unfortunately... :****:

CHASMAN9 said:
Yah, I would like to catch someone, ONE TIME. :****:

The good news is that CSmith will have them posted in the For Sale thread tommorrow like my LED's. :flipoff1:
LED's back up for sale :flipgotcha:

5BrothersFabrication said:
I came back down from Windrock and my tow rig and trailer were both gone. Then I did the math, shitty park brake+shitty compression=check the damn creek. That was a lie, but hope I put a smile on the end of a shitty day. Hope you get your tools back or at least get to put a bullet in somebody's back. :dblthumb:

On a side note, did push them both off into a 20' ditch with the Bronco in the parking lot @ Windrock. Don't try to impress your friends and load without the ramps. That was not a lie, unfortunately... :****:

I'd love to get my stuff back but I doubt that'll happen. Hell I'll give someone the $200 that you'll get for it at a pawn shop. No questions asked. Show up I'll check my bag and hand you the cash.

I hope you find the SOB and he gets what ha e needs. We got home and found that our house had been broken into while we were gone. They took all of my guns but 2 and all of the stuff my wife used to do tattoos with and nothing else. Left all of my wife's jewelry and the kids games just got what they could trade for dope.

It must have been a national holiday for fckn thieves because when I got home from WITC Sat night, my house had been broken into also. They broke the power meter off the side of the house. Stole every t.v. and electronic they could find, stole my A.C. unit and no telling what else. Oh yeah, they also stole all of my copper propane lines from under the house and my propane tank. So, to any motherfckn thief who reads this I really hope you make a good living at being a lazy azz motherfckn piece of ****! :flipgotcha: And if I catch you, you are going to have serious problems.

I think this is starting to happen more often now - especially at bigger rides like this past weekend. I had a new set of tires on my trailer over the weekend and was convinced by others to chain them. I don't doubt one bit after seeing some of the clientele this weekend that given just one second of opportunity someone would have grabbed them. One of the guys riding with us has a fried that had a brand new 4 wheeler taken off the trailer at WITC this past new years in the middle of the day and never recovered.

I just think in general its the caliber of people that are starting to attend some of these event.

Hate to hear stuff like this. All it takes is one thief showing up and they go back and tell their crack head buddies and turns into a feeding frenzy. You can bet it was not wheelers that stole your stuff.

This stuff has been going on out west for a long time. I know 3 years ago when we went to KOH the first time we were advised to keep anything that could be picked up and walked away with locked up if we were not in camp. I know some people had fuel cans stolen and tool boxes stolen. The second year we were there someone helped themselves to almost all of our firewood, I think it was the last night we were there. I HATE thieves!!!
J.A.B said:
I think this is starting to happen more often now - especially at bigger rides like this past weekend. I had a new set of tires on my trailer over the weekend and was convinced by others to chain them. I don't doubt one bit after seeing some of the clientele this weekend that given just one second of opportunity someone would have grabbed them. One of the guys riding with us has a fried that had a brand new 4 wheeler taken off the trailer at WITC this past new years in the middle of the day and never recovered.

I just think in general its the caliber of people that are starting to attend some of these event.

I agree with Scott. This was the second time in 2 months that I got hit. They stole another 100lb propane tank and my grill back in July. They just walked right up and cut the line, I guess they didn't have any wrenches. :indianajones:

benfowler87 said:
Home owners and say someone broke into the garage?

I had a Toyota stolen, by a wrecker, years ago with nearly every tool I owned in the tool box. Must have been like christmas morning when those sons of bitches opened it up! Homeowners covered everything that was not bolted to the truck, except CDs I think.

Homeowners will cover it under contents because your vehicle is an extension of your home. I have had my truck broken into a couple of times at work and both times the items taken went under homeowners. I would say you will need a police report for verification though, I know I had to turn in one each time.