• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

To the sorry Mother ****er

one of the reasons i luv these places is that i feel secure leaving my garbage open and unlocked i haTE to see this **** happening. I mean where the hell does a crackhead even get the park entry fee. and yes to the crackhead if you have park fees you have a computer so as you read "my garbage is open and unlocked" so come get it. Although nothing is free!!! skully skully skully skully

bigsilly said:
Hate to hear stuff like this. All it takes is one thief showing up and they go back and tell their crack head buddies and turns into a feeding frenzy. You can bet it was not wheelers that stole your stuff.

Got that **** right! Man I hate even leaving my ratchet straps in the back of my truck while I'm wheeling....mounted a box on my trialer last week so I can start locking that **** up.

zukiscott said:
ALL theives should have their hands chopped off and their eyeballs burned out.

x2

Mossburg model 500A camo #L950148
Winchester model 70 with simmons scope # G2165418
Highpoint model 995 #A71545
Marlin model 336 with Tasco scope #24035143
Rossi 410 I don't have the #'s
H & R 20 single shot also no #'s
PSE bow with a camo soft case and extras
3 tattoo cases loaded with tattoo supplies

$500 REWARD for the return of these items 2 of the the guns belong to my sons and 1 has a very high sentimental value

Ben, I hate to see this happening and it is more and more nowadays. I can let you use any of my personal tools until you can get back on your feet. I might not have all the fancy volt meters and **** like that, but you are more than welcome to use any of the tools I have. Give me a call and I can tell you what I have. thumb.gif

If you do try to make a homeowners insurance claim, DO NOT tell the adjuster that you use those tools for work. Most policies have an exemption for "tools of the trade" and they won't cover them. Tools used for work require a separate rider to your policy. Good luck!