• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

To The Trolls......

Status
Not open for further replies.
djpg2001 said:
You think you can trick me into believing you know where I live? I posted a comment that insinuated I lived in Joliet, IL so the only thing you've proven is that you can read. If my intent was to be malicious when I came to this site, you would never know a thing about me and I would be going through proxies like crazy and it would be extremely difficult to track me down or ban me. But please, feel free to post my information. You won't because you don't have it not because you're compassionate..LMAO!

See Dean Priovolos, here, where you told me I didn't have your information? Is this enough?
What screen name are you on? You just going to keep making them? Until what? we all leave this forum since there's no way to TRULY stop a troll from Trolling.

Well, I thank you for the entertainment. It was truly a blast from the past. I am a bit bored of this now and I'm sure you are as well so I will leave it as it lays. Touche. thumb.gif

djpg2002 said:
Well, I thank you for the entertainment. It was truly a blast from the past. I am a bit bored of this now and I'm sure you are as well so I will leave it as it lays. Touche. thumb.gif

Oh.... touche! I thought you said Toupee. On your mother, my girlfriend.

1187098_669928536350954_1461222691_n.jpg

Haha just caught up on a few pages.
Wish he'd teach me that trick for coming back. John g getting a work out with that hammer
:popcorn:

LandSpeeder said:
Oh.... touche! I thought you said Toupee. On your mother, my girlfriend.

1187098_669928536350954_1461222691_n.jpg

:rolf: :rolf: I feel like I'm reading a criminal minds script!

Joc said:
Haha just caught up on a few pages.
Wish he'd teach me that trick for coming back. John g getting a work out with that hammer

LOL! No chit!
The Simple Machines Forum software is not the easiest to manage. But JohnG does it with grace and admiration! Thanks John! And what may slip through your cracks, we'll snatch up like a democrat snatches moon-pies at Mobile Mardi Gras!

Piper texted me saying "remind me not to f**k with you... you'll be telling me my great great granny's blood type and that she was black, and what my mother ate for breakfast the day I was conceived"

I shitted in my pants!

rednecklights, that morning she ate men in a boat (aka semen)

djpg2002 said:
Eric Nicholas Hagan
Dec 21, 1975

Rachael Tanner
Emily Hagan
Aimee Rose
Ebb Hagan

:flipoff1:

Eric you are related to the Tanners?!?! I know you had to have a little Tanner or Cameron in you, I seen you bounce bobbit.

lowbudgetjunk said:
If I weren't trying to play nice and stone sober, I would give you an Internet piece of my mind. Pjdj, please quit baiting. You are not helping by pissing people off. Contribute something besides banter to people that you don't know. It might be good reading from the outside, but from someone that knows some of theses folks (Adam Lee for instance) it gets quite frustrating.

Both of the tires mentioned suck. You should buy Thornbirds with an Aetna Cut :flipoff1: They ride like a cloud of titties in all terrain, are stickier than a Red Label and Trepadors bastard love child, wear like a 44 inch Ground Hawg and bitches get moist just being in their presence. Debate over, go back to Tire Rack and troll those cock holsters.

It blows my mind a liquor store owner plays sober :****:

joho75287 said:
It's like an IT guy tennis match...
how do we keep score? in these games does anyone give the backtire like grudge racers do?

djpg2002 said:
I'm done too. I just forgot these:

(334) 887-7620
1825 WIRE ROAD UNIT #8
AUBURN, AL 36832

Seems like you rent huh..735 square feet isn't a lot..I now know why you won't buy the KO2s or Duratracs at $200+ per tire and why your favorite store is Walmart.. thumb.gif

Again, thanks for the entertainment. ;D
Boy you are misinformed! And a dumb **** to boot he ain't lived in aubrun in what two years? He told you he lives in a motorhouse! Property tax is publicly accessible records. Pleanty of info on the interweb about all of us! Seeing as how Eric owns a motor house which has 6 eighteen wheeler sized tires and two land crushiers one with 39" red label bfgs a $200 tire would be a nice change of pace.

Hey djpg2002, Eric doesn't live there anymore, and I happen to be very good friends with the guy who owns the property you posted. He wouldn't appreciate all that info being thrown around. How about editing that stuff out since you happen to be dragging people that have nothing to do with your rant into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.