• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

To The Trolls......

Status
Not open for further replies.
kushKrawlin said:
Up down up down lft rt lft rt select start select start Man those were the days

awesome thing is... I still have a regular Nintendo and Contra(only gaming system I own)... i'll be putting it and all of my games in the motorhouse to play next time we go wheeling

Never fear folks. Dean2000 is locking down his accounts now, and has advised his relatives to do the same.
WHEW!

Dean, just remind them that YOU were the reason for this. Not some creepers on the innernets. We asked politely quite a few times and YOU dared me to post your info because YOU thought I didn't have it.
Have them thank you for making their accounts private. And please, change your passwords.

joho75287 said:
Game and set point to landspeeder...
:woot: :woot:

This should maybe be a lesson to everyone, and not just Dean. Not at one point, did I break any laws. And in fact, people get paid by large companies to literally scrape the internet for common data exactly like this. Not at one point did I spend a dime on obtaining any data from "people search" type sites and I hope Dean didn't spend money on finding out data on me, even though it appears he did. I went off two things: his screen name and the fact that he confirmed to me he was the person in Illinois. I had already searched him and found him. I just wanted to confirm he was who I thought he was. And he was.

I TRULY did not want to post the information. And I bet he will tell you he truly didn't want it to come to his family members locking their social media accounts down like fort knox. It's a sad day for the innernets. And we should all learn from this unfortunate set of circumstances.

Let's get back to having some offroad innernets fun!

Hell this has been fun to me, to hot to work in the shop or actually go wheel!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LandSpeeder said:
This should maybe be a lesson to everyone, and not just Dean. Not at one point, did I break any laws. And in fact, people get paid by large companies to literally scrape the internet for common data exactly like this. Not at one point did I spend a dime on obtaining any data from "people search" type sites and I hope Dean didn't spend money on finding out data on me, even though it appears he did. I went off two things: his screen name and the fact that he confirmed to me he was the person in Illinois. I had already searched him and found him. I just wanted to confirm he was who I thought he was. And he was.

I TRULY did not want to post the information. And I bet he will tell you he truly didn't want it to come to his family members locking their social media accounts down like fort knox. It's a sad day for the innernets. And we should all learn from this unfortunate set of circumstances.

Let's get back to having some offroad innernets fun!
Yup. Dangerous world out there folks.
A good dose of paranoia is good for everyone to have. As entertaining as it is to watch, let's get back to being screw ups and talking chit about wheeling!!!

I to had a good time with this! basically a game of what all could we find out about dean and his folks to make him stfu like he was asked! Patooyee I would've never gone after info about his kid if it wasn't for one of your post about not posting stuff to the Facebook! There was also a brother that wasn't called out but if need be he will have to set his privacy a little higher also :****:

al1tonyota said:
I to had a good time with this! basically a game of what all could we find out about dean and his folks to make him stfu like he was asked! Patooyee I would've never gone after info about his kid if it wasn't for one of your post about not posting stuff to the Facebook! There was also a brother that wasn't called out but if need be he will have to set his privacy a little higher also :****:

Adam was definitely one of the string pullers. He found a source I had definitely written off earlier, and it paid very high dividends... Let this be a lesson on ever underestimating the SWiM crowd.... Single White Men.

Can we have a sticky with who is banned? It would be fun to at least laugh and make fun of them.

bbone said:
Can we have a sticky with who is banned? It would be fun to at least laugh and make fun of them.

Watchout BinBone of 265 Maple st, Wilmington Illinois, male, 6'9 225lb, married with 7 kids(currently) makes 6 digits annually prefers chocolate on his vanilla ice cream and owns 2 Peekapoo/ Chihuahua mix. Shall I continue? You might be trolling........... :fish:

Status
Not open for further replies.