• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

To The Trolls......

Status
Not open for further replies.
JohnG said:
Nope, but everything will be half assed from this point on!

HalfAssed.jpg

Re:

That is pretty funny. I have to quit giggling and get some work done. My wife asks which boyfriend said something funny now?

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
That is pretty funny. I have to quit giggling and get some work done. My wife asks which boyfriend said something funny now?

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Hahahahaha! My wife says hardline is where I hang out with all my Internet boyfriends as well. She's just a hater.

Eddyj said:
For the love of all that which is awesome, promise me if you build another rig you will name it "half assed"
Omg, you don't think that was too soon?
Rofl

That wasn't too soon but this might be, John can we find a "butt hurt" emoji and label it JG?

Well guys it's been fun talking to you. I'll see you after my ban.
In my defense John started it with the half assed comment.

Re:

Now there will be more room for Kush to ride around with John in Solo.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I'm going to need some help... I know there is a joke about JD, John and an ass kicking contest, I just can't put it all together.

Eddyj said:
I'm going to need some help... I know there is a joke about JD, John and an ass kicking contest, I just can't put it all together.

I got it, I got it...

A one legged man and a half ass senior citizen walk into a bar and says, "fawk you carnie, ain't you got some funnel cakes to cook?!" Then they turn around and walk out as a Stone Temple Pilots tune begins playing "I'm haaaalf the maaaaan I uuuused to beeee......" :flipoff1: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

:drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: I do what I can with what I got.... molaugh

Edit: And what I got ain't the same as what Tony Bolton's got....you know - the AIDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts