• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

To The Trolls......

Status
Not open for further replies.
al1tonyota said:
Don't forget Lucas with that big ol smoker full of steaks and taters!

I saw the remains of that. Looked like someone did their best Kobayashi impression. :****:

I'm glad I've never made any of you guys mad! :****: Dam computer shootout!

Batmobile Will said:
Petition to let MuffinMetal off :ban: wagon
1. William Stewart

Man you started out being a total :Joc: at least to several of us, glad to see the turn around, seem like your a OK fella.

LandSpeeder said:
I'll Troll to that!

Hopefully soon....been a busy summer! Need to build a motor for the buggy in between remodeling the house, going to concerts, hitting the beach and work. The grill is always sitting on go!

bbone said:
Hopefully soon....been a busy summer! Need to build a motor for the buggy in between remodeling the house, going to concerts, hitting the beach and work. The grill is always sitting on go!

I think I'll get Eric to get me one of those pictures of your house when your grilling out. You know that's public information!

CHASMAN9 said:
I think I'll get Eric to get me one of those pictures of your house when your grilling out. You know that's public information!

Well, you see, the thing is, The second I smell that grill fire up, just pay attention to my FB page cause I'll be posting real time pics!

someone say grill? :smoke:https://scontent-atl1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/11742895_511850295630242_8417262332447908394_n.jpg?oh=e7a4327f4afbcd43117ef0661ffcbd7f&oe=5643FA30

NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL TROLLING............................................................ Sorry John G, I started this one and it's looking good :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat:

Status
Not open for further replies.