• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Top 5 Buggies

NO particular order

Gin and Juice, not for wheeling, just to sit in the shop and look at!!
Peter Bassler's SRRS buggy
Hustler Buggy
Fat Girl
BJ Baldwin's K5, for DD ing. ( not sure if that's considered a buggy, but I'm gonna go with it!)

5. Blaze buggy
4. Hustler
3. blaJKout (or whatever it's called)
2. Blower buggy
1. All of Maui matt's EB buggies.

1. Nemesis. I'm a sucker for 44's on bouncers. Dig that color. Always appreciated the nasty motor too.
index.php

2. Screamin 2 at this stage. Self explanotory. Probably my favorite buggy/vehicle ever.
DSC_0912-M.jpg

3. 9 finger. I like Orange bouncers, and those door bars. Simple lines, idk. Leads me to the next buggy...

4. Green Goblin. 180s with that Motown454. Cool name. 44's.

5. Hmm. Showtime, Game Changer, Never Satisfied (probably my favorite Rockwell rig). But I think I'm going to have to go with Jenny Craig.
witc09021.jpg

1. M&M Fab tripple threat (PJ's personal rig)
2. JH Pokey buggy
3. Walker Evans jeep buggy that the Cambells built
4. Eric Millers Ultra 4
5. Lazernut's rock crawler Cody Willis

jp fan said:
1. M&M Fab tripple threat (PJ's personal rig) that's cool! mines #2 triple threat
2. JH Pokey buggy
3. Walker Evans jeep buggy that the Cambells built
4. Eric Millers Ultra 4
5. Lazernut's rock crawler Cody Willis

:smoke:

that's a great list btw imo

Showtime
Jesse Haines Fab Willys Buggy
Coles Jims Garage Buggy
Coleworx Highlighter
Frostbite

Re:

I only know of about 5 or 6 of these buggies. I guess I don't search enough for bad ass buggies. I like the guys posting pictures with them, otherwise this thread is useless to me. So post up some pictures before JJ yells at me and makes me search.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Don't make him get all pirate on you and let the inner Yankee out. Anyone who lives in Florida is an honorary Yankee because Florida is just a detached suburb of Chicago or New York.

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I only know of about 5 or 6 of these buggies. I guess I don't search enough for bad ass buggies. I like the guys posting pictures with them, otherwise this thread is useless to me. So post up some pictures before JJ yells at me and makes me search.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I don't know many of them either. I would have to search.

Hard to pick my top 5. I like so many equally for different reasons. In no particular order.

Screamin 2

I love the functional simplicity of nearly any of the Campbell moon buggies. When you see them up close you are simultaneously amazed at how small and how simple they are yet ho much thought and engineering goes into them. Nearly every bracket, tube, and tab serves double-purposes for weight-savings.

478821d1257821743-campbell-ent-championship-moon-buggy-sale-p1010243-large-.jpg

Can't believe no one has mentioned Equalizer, although I would personally beat the piss out of it no matter how nice it looks.

DSC0874-L.jpg

Also like the SXOR single-seaters when they are done right:

IMG_0601-L.jpg

And whoever owns this now and whatever it is called, PLEASE finish this one!

DSC_0026.JPG

Re:

Isn't that the WOD buggy that's been for sale out of Cincinnati? Can't believe a buggy that cool is in Ohio!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Isn't that the WOD buggy that's been for sale out of Cincinnati? Can't believe a buggy that cool is in Ohio!

Yes, I believe so.

The more I look at this one the more it becomes my favorite. Dude knocked this one way out of the park
02c4c535847932a5b1a2dc00826706de.jpg