• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Top 5 Buggies

Speakin' of good sounding.....what was the buggy with the 180* headers?
[/quote] Attitude and Showtime both had 180* headers I believe!

This is number one on my list
312d261b0f66c9c5bc8a38206b792bf7.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

tonybolton said:
I'd say there's alota people that love Fords.....they just choose the cheaper route and put chevy stuff in it.

Speakin' of good sounding.....what was the buggy with the 180* headers?

I'm a ford fan over Chevy but I hate to say that ford doesn't have good adaptability with late model stuff or cheap ways to go stand alone. It is what it is I suppose. I don't like propane and aftermarket fuel injection setups are big $$$.

pholmann said:
I'm a ford fan over Chevy but I hate to say that ford doesn't have good adaptability with late model stuff or cheap ways to go stand alone. It is what it is I suppose. I don't like propane and aftermarket fuel injection setups are big $$$.

Your so right ford adaptability does suck compared to Chevy. I hate too how ford stuff cost so much more money but you get what you pay for :driving:

1) attitude
2) Shannon Campbells we rock buggy with rear steer and the 6.0
3) any evolution or revolution chassis from WOD
4) game changer
5) the flea (super light weight doesnt make a lot of noise but it ****in goes)

warfare
frostbite
mean bean.... I guess its a buggy?
screaming blue
the blue ford buggy

blacksheep10 said:
Somebody beat me to Big Bird, so I have nothing else to add haha

Armada IFS/IRS
Loren's Red Dragon
Hustler
Hall/Maui Matt EB IFS 1k HP panty dropper
Showtime. Simple, worked

Thats roughly my list as well, sub-Matts Bronco off for a Jims Garage like Sommers or Cole's.

Armada (Cody Wagoneer's Pure Sex)
Armada front (Loren Healy Red Dragon)
Anything early Woodlee Ubacon, Hustler
Jims Garage Cole/sommers rime frame builds)
Timmy Cameron Fat Girl

jeeptj99 said:
Is there more of this one? I've never seen it before. Looks low and mean

Here is the For Sale add from after Kevin sold it.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/vehicles-trailers-sale/681316-mini-rockwell-buggy.html

Kevin built it to compete in EEROC or what ever it was called back then. Didn't really ever do very well. That motor was bad ass. Prob the first really thought out buggy I remember seeing. Most everything to that point was a hacked up trucks or a frame of something with a bunch of pipe welded to it.

I've got a top 5 readers ride list. Mainly by avatar pic.
1 BUG-E-J
2 Johneddie
3 Wizzo
4 Zukimaster
5 Kush
6 John g's 38 special.
Guess it's a top 6 list

Me, Kush, and the white power buggy on one list! Man, you just don't know what a bunch of cool ass Mo Fo's you just picked out! :flipoff1:

zukimaster said:
Me, Kush, and the white power buggy on one list! Man, you just don't know what a bunch of cool ass Mo Fo's you just picked out! :flipoff1:

You can't go wrong gettin stoned in a Samari yelling white power! :smoke: >:D

Toddy said:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/vehicles-trailers-sale/681316-mini-rockwell-buggy.html

Kevin built it to compete in EEROC or what ever it was called back then. Didn't really ever do very well. That motor was bad ass. Prob the first really thought out buggy I remember seeing. Most everything to that point was a hacked up trucks or a frame of something with a bunch of pipe welded to it.

It got cut up and redone by ccor. http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/general-4x4-discussion/1024220-ccors-buggy-build-vengeance.html#/enter

Toddy said:

This was when he first started competing. It had probably the nastiest motor in the field at the time, although he couldn't keep it cool.

DSC01043.jpg

Then he built it into this for the following season:

alex66-R1-4.jpg

I think after that is when he built it into the single seater.

I've got ****-tons of old ERoCC pics I could start a whole spinoff thread on.

1.Green Gobblin (with 180 headers)
2. Screamin Blue
3. Blower Buggy
4.Highlighter
5.Ol' Yella (Kean's single seater beater)
I still like the older full tube bouncers that 'pioneered' some of the designs we see fabricated today! I especially like rigs like blower buggy and highliter because they were all tube + firewall hood and body panels. I think a lot of the newer buggies are too generic looking now. Bad@$$ none the less!!

patooyee said:
This was when he first started competing. It had probably the nastiest motor in the field at the time, although he couldn't keep it cool.

DSC01043.jpg

Then he built it into this for the following season:

alex66-R1-4.jpg

I think after that is when he built it into the single seater.

I've got ****-tons of old ERoCC pics I could start a whole spinoff thread on.

I think that cab truck had duel transmissions in it too. I know it did at tellico. I remember it on slick rock screaming and you could read the tire size.