• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Top 5 Buggies

I don't know what my top 5 are, but I have always been partial to some of the coleworx buggies: Highlighter, Riddler, Moon Rover and Jenny Craig & Fat girl (if those two were both coleworx, I don't remember)

I would have to break my list down a little more like:
Top 5 tube chassis
Top 5 partially bodied
Top 5 4cyl
and maybe a few more

Toddy said:
I think that cab truck had duel transmissions in it too. I know it did at tellico. I remember it on slick rock screaming and you could read the tire size.

Think you might be right.

zukimaster said:
Me, Kush, and the white power buggy on one list! Man, you just don't know what a bunch of cool ass Mo Fo's you just picked out! :flipoff1:
:woot: :drinkers: :smoke:

Good list. Broady got a gojng mofo Also. Did y'all hear what happened this weekend ? I heard kush went up showtime at Choco this weekend!!! Wooooo hooooooo. **** my pants. But we went up. I think cause Steveo was lying to me sayin "yea ur good". Hahah. :woot:

kushKrawlin said:
Good list. Broady got a gojng mofo Also. Did y'all hear what happened this weekend ? I heard kush went up showtime at Choco this weekend!!! Wooooo hooooooo. **** my pants. But we went up. I think cause Steveo was lying to me sayin "yea ur good". Hahah. :woot:

I appreciate that bud.

Showtime 2.0 ( Awesome looking rig performs flawlessly )
Hillbilly deluxe ( Just got to love Hillbilly deluxe come on )
Screaming blue ( This one just takes a beating and keeps on ticking )
Dale Larsons buggy (please forgive me I cant think of its name but holy crap that thing gets abused.)
Plowboy ( I'm a john deere guy what can I say )

In no particular order :

Showtime
Any Bomber buggy
Any Reddot buggy
Walker Evans CJ7 buggy built by the Campbells
Prickle from JHF

1. Cody Wagoner's Armada "pure sex"
2. Twisted Monkey - Penhall fab
3. Loren Healy - Red Dragon
4. Shannon Campbell - Dragon Slayer
5. TC - Moon Rover

If I the lottery it would be a tough decision on who to call to build my next rig haha

Someone should tally up the top 5 from this thread and create a poll to see who the real winner is ...