• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Top 5 Buggies

A buddy of mine has that blackout buggy and that buggy is so sexy pictures don't do it justice that guy is a hell of a fabricator

Re:

The picture I posted wasn't very good. Tried to download some other ones but they wouldn't work.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I've seen this one posted a couple of times in here already. It was one of the first buggies I ever saw in person and is still one of my favorite single seaters.

Roger king's twin turbo single seater.

The Jduck built single seater

Brandon Dillon's Ford buggy

Then I don't have a picture of it, but the old Fatgirl buggy.

onepieceatatime said:
The more I look at this one the more it becomes my favorite. Dude knocked this one way out of the park
02c4c535847932a5b1a2dc00826706de.jpg

I saw that one in person in Hot Springs. Pictures only tell half the story. It is unbeliveably clean and a work of art. The craftsmanship is top notch!

1:EB Customs buggies- Gin+Juice, BlaJKout, #6,Misfit
2: The original Moon Rover
3: Underrated
4: Frostbite
5: Attitude

Just a bump for Kevin Mize. Lot of firsts with that one.

Attachments

• 45da1938c8c02d0b990527cd32742750.jpg
    45da1938c8c02d0b990527cd32742750.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 111
Re:

I've seen several people mention Frostbite....?

I've seen it randomly in some BK/MR videos, but don't know anything about it.

What makes it stand out?

Oh yeah, and the Green Goblin & Nemesis are my favorite looking Smith chassis, I can't get into the swoopy pointy front that a lot of them have.

Wow...I like that one!

Is there a reason I see alota buggies that BLUE? I mean....most rigs are chevy powered, so I can understand the ford powered stuff bein' blue.

I dunno...maybe jus me. Jus seems that black / red would be more dominant to me.

tonybolton said:
Wow...I like that one!

Is there a reason I see alota buggies that BLUE? I mean....most rigs are chevy powered, so I can understand the ford powered stuff bein' blue.

I dunno...maybe jus me. Jus seems that black / red would be more dominant to me.

Yep Bobby's ol screamin blue and that most people really love Ford's!

I'd say there's alota people that love Fords.....they just choose the cheaper route and put chevy stuff in it.

Speakin' of good sounding.....what was the buggy with the 180* headers?

Re:

AdamF's Lonesome Ornery and Mean Buggy has a set on it. That buggy made my list